Pudina Raita / Mint Raita / पुदीना रायता
Mint / Pudina raita is flavourful, refreshing and cooling raita recipe made from yogurt, mint leaves and usual spices. Perfect raita recipe for summer season. Mint and curd both are very good for stomach and gives relief to stomach. This mint / pudina raita fights against the hot weather summers.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 People
- Mixer Grinder
- 10 tsp Mint / Pudina Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin / Jeera Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper / Kali Mirch
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilly / Lal Mirch Powder
- As per taste Black Salt / Kala namak
- 150 Gram Curd / Dahi / Yogurt
- First take 6 tbsp of mint / pudina leaves. Properly clean with water.
- After that place 6 tbsp of mint leave in the jar of mixer grinder.
- Grind the mint leaves in the grinder and make paste.
- Take 150 grams of curd in a bowl.
- Beat the curd with fork.
- Add mint paste in the beaten curd.
- Mix the paste and curd.
- Add black pepper, black salt, roasted cumin powder, red chilly powder in the mixture. Now Mint / Pudina raita is ready. Enjoy with paratha or poori or with the meal.
- Perfect raita recipe for summer season.
- Mint and curd both are very good for stomach and gives relief to stomach.
- This mint / pudina raita fights against the hot weather summers.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 4g | Vitamin A: 2124IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 3mg