Watermelon Lemonade/ Tarbooj Shikanji
Watermelon lemonade is very good for health. You can made this easily at home.This watermelon lemonade can be made with soda or without soda, watermelon is full of water content. This give soothing flavour to stomach and mind. To make this you can see video attached…
Servings 4 People
Cost 40 rupee
- Mixer Grinder
- Chopping Board
- Mortal Pestle
- 500 grams Watermelon / Tarbooj
- 15 leaves Mint Leaves/ Pudina Patti
- 2 tsp Honey/ Shahad
- 80 grams Sugar/ Shakkar, optional
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice/ Neembu Juice
- 5 unit Ice-cubes
- 1 Glass Chilled Soda
- 1/2 unit Lemon/ Neembu
- First take watermelon, peel watermelon.
- Chop watermelon, remove seeds from watermelon.
- Now take 3 pieces of watermelon pieces and chopped in small pieces and keep it aside for garnishing.
- Now put remaining watermelon pieces in the grinder jar, add mint leaves, add sugar and lemon juice.
- If watermelon is enough sweet then do not add sugar.
- Make juice of watermelon, run mixer grinder for 45 seconds to 1 minutes.
- Now take 1/4th of lemon, cut lemon in 3 pieces.
- Now take a mortal pestle and put pieces in the mortal pestle and add lemon mint.
- Crush lemon and mint slightly in mortal pestle.
- Now take serving glass and transfer crushed lemon and mint in the glass.
- Add 1/2 of glass soda and add few watermelon juice.
- Add 4-5 chopped watermelon pieces in the serving glass.
- Add few ice cubes in the glass and serve chilled watermelon lemonade.
You can also try few more recipe’s of watermelon:
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 711IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg