Bean Potato Dry Vegetable
Green vegetables are very beneficial for health Eating green vegetables increases hemoglobin Bean vegetable is very easy to make and very good for health. You can also make a vegetable of beans with potatoes and can also make a vegetable of beans alone. If the beans are less then the potatoes can add a little more By the way add potatoes, it would be nice This will add more nutrition to the body Follow the steps given below to make Bean Potato Dry Vegetable...
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 200 Grams Beans
- 1 Medium Size Potato/ Aloo
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder/ Dhaniya Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seed/ Jeera
- 1 tsp Turmeric/ Haldi Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder/ Lal Mirch Powder
- as per taste Salt
- 2 tsp Oil
- First take 200 grams of beans and wash the beans with clean water.
- Finely chop the beans.
- Take a potato and cut the potato into small size.
- Now put the kadai / pan on the gas.
- Put 2 spoons of oil in the kadai / pan.
- When the oil is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds to the oil.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add a pinch of asafoetida to the oil. Then add half teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Now add chopped potatoes in the kadai / pan. Pour some salt over the potato.
- Mix the potatoes well in the spices and cover them with a plate.
- Remove the plate after 1 minute and mix the potatoes well.
- Cover the plate again. Remove plate again after a while.
- And when the potato is cooked, add the beans and add some more salt.
- Now mix the beans with the potatoes and cover them with a plate.
- Cook the vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes remove the plate and check if the beans are cooked.
- When the beans are cooked more than half, then add 1 teaspoon coriander powder and half teaspoon red chilli powder and half teaspoon amchur powder to the vegetable.
- Now cover the plate again, remove the plate after 5 minutes.
- Now the vegetable is ready. Eat the vegetable with lentils, rice, bread or paratha, poori.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 490mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 5mg