Carrots, Peas, Tomatoes, Potatoes Mix Dry Recipe / Gazar, Matar, Tamatar, Aloo Mix Sookhi Sabji
It is said that we should all eat colorful vegetables.Carrots, peas, tomatoes, potatoes can be added to the colorful vegetables.Carrots contain vitamin A, which is very beneficial for the eyes. Peas contain heart-strengthening minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium.Eating peas does not cause high blood pressure, so there is no risk of heart attack.This vegetable is not only delicious to eat but is also nutritious for the body.Follow the steps given below to make a mix dry vegetable of carrots, peas, tomatoes, potatoes…
Servings 5 People
Cost 30 rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- Chopping Board (optional)
- 2 Unit Medium Potato/ Aloo
- 3 Units Tomato/ Tamatar
- 100 grams Green Peas/ Hari Matar
- 200 grams Carrot / Gazar
- 1 inch Ginger / Adrak
- 1 Unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed / Jeera
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder / Dhaniya Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1/2 tsp Raw Mango / Amchur Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala Powder, optional
- 2 tsp Oil / Tel
- as per taste Salt / Namak
To make a mix vegetable of carrots, peas, tomatoes, potatoes, take 200 grams of carrots, cut the carrots into small square pieces.
Take 2 medium-sized potatoes, peel the potatoes and cut the potatoes into small square pieces.
Take 3 medium-sized tomatoes. Finely chop tomatoes.
Take 1 cup or 100 grams of green peas.
Take one inch of ginger and finely chop the ginger.
Take one green chili and finely chop the green chilies.
Put a kadhai/fry pan/cauldron on the gas.Keep the flame on medium.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the kadhai/fry pan.
- When the oil is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds to the oil.
When the cumin starts crackling, then add chopped ginger to the oil and add chopped green chillies together.
When ginger and green chilies are cooked.
Now add chopped tomatoes.
Now add half teaspoon turmeric powder.
Add one teaspoon of coriander powder with it.
Now mix the turmeric powder and coriander powder well in the tomatoes.
Cover the kadhai/ fry pan with a lid/plate.Keep the flame on medium.
Open the plate of kadhai/ fry pan after 2 minutes.
Mash the tomatoes with the help of a spatula and cook the tomatoes.
- If the tomato is not cooked then cook the tomatoes.
When the tomato is cooked, take it out in a separate bowl and keep it.
- Now put the same kadhai/ fry pan on the gas again.Add chopped potatoes to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Then add chopped carrots in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Add salt as per taste in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- And add green peas as well.
- Mix potatoes, carrots, peas well.
After this, put salt in the pan and add 1/4 cup of water.
After this, cover the pan with a plate.
Turn down the flame to low.
- After about 5 minutes, remove the plate of kadhai/ fry pan.
Press the potato to see if the potato is cooked.
- If the potato is not cooked, cover the plate again on the kadhai/ fry pan.
After 2 minutes, open the plate again and see if the potatoes are cooked or not.
When the potatoes are cooked, put the cooked tomatoes in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- And mix the tomato paste with potatoes, carrots, green peas.
- After this, put half spoon red chili powder, half spoon garam masala powder in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Do not add garam masala powder if you do not like garam masala.
- After this, add half teaspoon Amchur powder, half teaspoon chat Masala powder.Do not add chaat masala if you do not have chaat masala powder.
After this, mix all the spices well in the vegetable.
Fry the vegetable on low heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves on the mixed vegetable.
Serve the vegetable hot.
Eat a mix vegetable of carrots, peas, tomatoes, potatoes with roti, paratha or poori.
- This vegetable is not only delicious to eat but is also nutritious for the body.
You can also try broccoli pea mushroom dry recipe
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 272mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 7169IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg