Turmeric Ginger Cumin Water/ Haldi Adrak Jeera Pani / مياه هالدي لزيادة المناعة وفقدان الوزن الشراب
Turmeric ginger cumin water is very beneficial in increasing immunity of the body.It also keeps your weight balanced and helps a lot in reducing abdominal fat.Turmeric is a natural way to help bolster the immune system by increasing the immunomodulating capacity of the body. Try adding extra turmeric into your diet during periods of stress or during flu season to help give your immune system a little boost.Along with this, turmeric ginger cumin water also helps in fighting any disease, cold or flu like coronavirus, pneumonia etc. nowadays, your immunity in coronavirus should be very strong. Turmeric ginger cumin benefits a lot to boost immunity. Today we will learn how to make turmeric ginger cumin water step by step…
Servings 1 people
Cost 6 rupee
- Bowl/ Vessel
- Grater/ Kaddukas
- Strainer/ Chhanni
- 2 inch Raw Turmeric/ Kachchi Haldi, or Turmeric / Haldi Powder
- 1 inch Ginger/ Adrak
- 1.5 tsp Cumin Seed/ Jeera
- 2 inch Cinnamon/ Dalcheeni
- 2 tsp Lemon/ Nimbu
- 1 tsp Honey/ Shahad
- 2 Glass Water/ Pani
- To make turmeric ginger cumin water, take 2 inch long rawturmeric, take one inch long ginger, 2 teaspoon cumin, 2 inch long cinnamon andhalf lemon.
- Now grate the turmeric and ginger.
- If you don't have raw turmeric then you can use turmeric powder as well.
- Put grated turmeric, ginger, cumin, cinnamon, lemon in a vessel.
- Then add 2 glasses of water.
- Place the lid on the bowl and Try to soak overnight. Soak about 6 to 7 hours.
- After 7 hours, turmeric ginger water will look like this, transfer the turmeric, ginger water in a steel vessel.
- And place the vessel on gas. Turn the flame on high.
- Place the lid on the vessel.
- Boil the water.
- Wait till the water remains half i.e. one glass.
- After this, turn off the gas and cool the water till itbecomes slightly warm.
- Let cool the water till water become lukewarm.
- After that filter turmeric ginger cumin water with strainer.
- Add one spoon of honey to the water. And drink turmericginger cumin water.
- Turmeric ginger cumin water/ Haldi adrak jeera pani is ready.
- Drink turmeric ginger cumin water immediately after brush in the morning.You can also see Foods to Improve Immunity Power and Respiratory System
- Turmeric is an antibacterial and ginger is also very good for health, it contains vitamin C and vitamin E. Which increases the immunity of the body and improves the respiratory system.
- Which helps our body to fight against diseases and viruses.
- This water also helps in reducing belly fat or fat around waist.
- Turmeric is a natural way to help bolster the immune system by increasing the immunomodulating capacity of the body.
- Try adding extra turmeric into your diet during periods of stress or during flu season to help give your immune system a little boost.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg