Bharwa Bhindi Recipe || Stuffed Okra (Vegan + Gluten Free)
Everyone likes stuffed ladyfingers/okra/ bhindi, stuffed ladyfingers can be eaten for 2 days, if put in refrigerator. It does not deteriorate quickly.We can make stuffed ladyfinger in many ways by making plain masala, roasting onion and garlic, making onion and garlic and making masala, and today we will make stuffed ladyfinger by adding gram flour.To make stuffed ladyfinger follow the below-mentioned step by step…
Servings 5 people
Cost 25 rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- Lid/ Dhakkan
- 250 grams Ladyfinger/ Okra/ Bhindi
- 2 tsp Fennel Seed Powder/ Saunf Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder / Dhaniya Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder / Lal Mirch Powder
- 1 tsp Amchur Powder / Raw Mango Powder
- 3 tsp Oil / Tel
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder/ Haldi Powder
- one Pinch Asafoetida / Heeng
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder/ Jeera Powder
- 1 tsp Gram Flour/ Besan
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- To make stuffed okra, take 250 grams fresh okra/ bhindi.
- Wash the okra and dry the water. Cut the head and tail of all ladyfingers.
- After this, make a long incision in the ladyfinger.
- Take care not to cut the ladyfinger on both sides.
- To make the stuffed ladyfingers, make spices for the ladyfingers.
- Take 2 spoons of fennel powder, 2 teaspoon coriander powder to make the stuffed ladyfingers.
- Take one teaspoon turmeric powder, one teaspoon Amchur powder, one teaspoon red chili powder, half teaspoon roasted cumin powder with it.
- Mix all the spices well, add salt as per taste to the spices.
- Put the kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Keep the flame on medium.
- Put one spoon of oil in the kadhai/ fry pan, when the oil is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin in the oil.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add a pinch of asafoetida to the oil.
- Then add one spoon gram flour/ besan.
- Fry the gram flour/ besan well.
- After this, add ladyfinger spice in the kadhai/ fry pan, which we prepared in step 8.
- Keep the flame on medium.
- Fry the spices in oil for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, take out the spices in separate plates.
- Fill the spices in the ladyfinger and press the spices inside ladyfinger.
- Take care not to overfill the spices in okra/ladyfinger/ bhindi.
- Fill the spices well with all the okra/ ladyfinger/ bhindi.
- After this, put a kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Turn the flame on high.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- When the oil is hot then pick each ladyfinger gently and place it in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Place and stir the ladyfinger gently in the pan so that the masala does not fall into the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Close the kadhai/ fry pan with lid.
- Turn down the flame to low.
- Flip the ladyfingers after 2 minutes.
- Change the sides of all the ladyfingers.
- After 2 minutes, turn the ladyfinger again.
- Flip all the ladyfinger and fry well.
- When all the okra is fried, take out the ladyfinger on a separate plate.
- Besan stuffed ladyfinger is ready.
- Eat gram flour stuffed ladyfinger with dal rice, poori, and paratha.