Boiled Potato Tomato Pea Curry/ Uble Aloo Matar Tamatar Ki Sookhi Sabji
Dry vegetable of boiled potato tomato pea is very good for poori, potato tomato dry vegetable can also be eaten with paratha or roti.Follow the steps given below to make dry vegetables of boiled potato tomato pea dry recipe/ uble aloo matar tamatar ki sookhi sabji…
Servings 4 people
Cost 20 rupee
- Pressure Cooker
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- 4 unit Potato/ Aloo
- 2 unit Tomato / Tamatar
- 1/2 cup Green Peas/ Hari Matar
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 unit Onion / Pyaz
- 1 unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili Powder/ Lal Mirch Powder
- 1/4 tsp Raw Mango Powder/ Amchur Powder
- To make potato tomato pea dry vegetable, take an onion and finely chop the onion.
- Take two tomatoes, finely chop the tomatoes.
- Finely chop a green chili.
- Put half a cup of peas in a pot and boil it. Once pea boils, strain water from it and place it in a separate bowl.
- 4 Put the potatoes in a pressure cooker with water, boil the potatoes.
- When the potatoes boil, peel the potatoes. Mash boiled potatoes by hand.
- Mash the potatoes lightly.
- Put the kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Turn the flame on high.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- When the oil is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds to the oil.
- When the cumin starts crackling, then break a red chili and add it.
- After this, add chopped onion and chopped green chilies in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Fry the onion and green chilies until light brown.
- Then add chopped tomatoes to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Turn down the flame to medium.
- Add some salt to the tomatoes, cook the tomatoes.
- Then pour boiled peas in the pan.
- Then add half teaspoon turmeric powder, one teaspoon coriander powder.
- Mix turmeric powder, coriander powder to tomatoes.
- After this, cover the lid on the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Remove the lid of the kadhai/ fry pan after 2 minutes.
- Stir the tomatoes with a spoon.
- When the tomatoes are cooked, put the mashed potatoes in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Mix the potatoes well with tomatoes and peas.
- Add salt to the vegetable.
- After this add 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon amchur powder.
- Fry the vegetable for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now boiled potato tomato pea sabzi is ready.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on the boiled potato tomato pea dry recipe/ uble aloo matar tamatar ki sookhi sabji and serve.
You can also try… Potato tomato pea Kadhai Curry
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 281IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg