Raw Banana Kofta / Kachche Kele Ka Kofta
Today I will tell you how to make raw banana kofta sabzi / kachche kele ka kofta. Ripe bananas are very beneficial for health and raw banana is also very good for health. By the way, raw banana vegetable can be made in many ways, the matter of raw banana koftas is different. The raw banana kofta vegetable is very tasty to eat, even if a guest comes, you can make it. You can sometimes make banana kofta sabzi at home to change your taste. If you want, you can eat banana koftas in this way without even making curry. Follow the steps given below to make Banana Kofta curry recipe ....
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 Unit Raw Banana / Plaintain / Kachcha Kela
- 1.5 tsp Gram Flour / Besan
- 1 Unit Big Onion / Pyaz
- 3 Unit Local Tomato / Desi Tamatar, if local / desi tomato is not available then take hybrid tomato
- 2 Unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch
- 1 inch Ginger slice / Adrak ka tukda
- 1 pinch Asafoetida / Heeng
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds / Khadi Dhaniya
- 2 tsp Coriander leave / Dhaniya Patti
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- 100 grams Oil for frying Kofta, if kofta's are more or less, you can take oil sufficient for frying
- 2 tsp Oil, To make curry
- To make a banana kofta, first take a raw banana.
- And divide raw banana in 2 pieces.
- After that put raw banana in the pressure cooker and add about a cup of water.
- After this, cook the banana by giving it a whistle in the cooker. Remove the banana peel when the pressure comes out from cooker.
- Then mash the banana.
- Now add one and a half teaspoon gram flour, finely chopped coriander, a pinch of asafoetida to the mashed banana and add a little salt too. Besan is not to be added too much, otherwise only gram flour will appear in banana koftas.
- Now mix the mixture.
- After this, take a little mashed mixture in your hand and make medium size spherical ball.
- Make all the balls of that mixture.
- Now put a kadai / frying pan on the gas.
- Pour oil into the pan.
- When the oil is hot, turn the gas to medium flame. Now put the balls in hot oil and keep in mind that the gas remains on medium flame.
- Keep driving the balls with a spoon and changing their sides so that the balls do not burn.
- And fry them till they turn light brown.
- When the balls become slightly bad, take them out of the oil.
Now we'll prepare mixture for Kofta Curry
- For curry spice, take three chopped tomatoes, one onion, 8 to 10 cashews, 2 green chilies, 1 inch piece of ginger, two red chilies, one spoon of coriander seeds.
- And put all the spices in the jar of grinder.
- And grind them until they are slightly coarse in the grinder.
Now we will prepare curry for Kofta
- Now take out the extra oil from the pan and leave two spoons of oil in it.
- When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and red chili.
- When the cumin starts crackling.
- Add the grinded spices to it.
- Now fry the spices.
- Fry the masala till the masala starts leaving the oil.
- Now add two spoonfuls of beaten curd to the spices.
- And the spices keep stirring. The spices have to keep running till the curd mixes well.
- When the curd mixes well with the spices, add about a glass of water to it and add salt as well.
- Turn high the flame.
- As soon as the curry comes to a boil add the koftas in it.
- Also put garam masala along with it.
- Cover the pan with lid. And reduce the flame to medium. Cook for about 5 minutes. If you feel that the water is less then you can add more water.
- Put a tempering pan on a separate gas. When the pan is hot, add 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi to it.
- Add hot kasoori methi to the kadhai / pan. Close the lid.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Delicious koftas are ready. You can eat koftas with pulav or with roti or with paratha or puri. These are very easy and tasty koftas. Please make these koftas at home and also provide feedback in the comment box.