Tamarind / Imli Chutney
Tamarind / Imli is a leguminous tree belonging to the Fabaceae family and indigenous to tropical Africa. The tamarind tree produces edible, pod-like fruits, which are used extensively in cuisines around the world. Tamarind Chutney or Imli Chutney is a sour and tangy sauce made from Tamarind extract. Tamarind chutney is delicious with samosas, any type of pakoras, serve over dahi vadas, or any kind of chat. As Tamarind add tastes to almost all the India snacks but it has many heathy benefits too. It protects the health of heart, manages diabetes, boosts immunity and improves digestion.
Servings 4 People
Cost 10 rupee
- Mixer Grinder
- 3 tsp Tamarind / Imli, Make paste
- 6 tsp Coriander leaves / Dhaniya Patti
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin / Jeera Seeds
- 1 unit green chilly, You can add more chilly.
- Salt as per taste
- Break the tamarind / imli into peaces and soak them into water. If you are sort of time you can boil tamarind with little water.
- Put tamarind / imli, green chilly, coriander leaves, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black / kala, white / safed salt into grinding jar.
- Make paste in the grinder.
- Exotic Tamarind / Imli chutney is ready.
- Black / Kala salt is good for stomach.
- Cumin / Jeera seeds is also good for digestion.
- Exotic chutney is ready. Serve with samosas, any type of pakoras, serve over dahi vadas, or any kind of chat.
Serving: 10grams | Calories: 0.019kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.5g | Protein: 0.1g