Guava Chutney / Amrood Ki Chutney
Guava is the main fruit in our country. Light green guava is sweet to eat. There are hundreds of small seeds inside it. Guava is very easily found in the market. People also plant their trees in homes. But due to the very common fruit, most people do not know how beneficial it is in health.Guava is cold in nature. This is the panacea for curing many stomach diseases. Consumption of guava eliminates constipation. Consuming its seeds is also very beneficial for health. Guava contains a sufficient amount of Vitamin C, which benefits many diseases.Guava chutney is also very beneficial for the stomach.To make guava chutney, follow the steps given below…
Servings 5 People
Cost 14 rupee
- Mixer Grinder
- 1 unit Guava / Amrood, or 80-gram guava
- 1 unit Onion / Pyaz, or 20-gram onion
- 1 unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch
- 4 cloves Garlic / Lahsun
- 1/2 inch Ginger / Adrak
- 1/4 tsp Cumin / Jeera Seeds
- 4 tsp Green Coriander Leaves / Hari Dhaniya Patti
- 1/4 cup Water / Pani
- 1 tsp Lemon / Neebu Juice
- as per taste Black Salt / Kala Namak
- as per taste White Salt / Safed Namak
- To make guava chutney, take medium-sized guava, the guava should weigh about 80 grams.
- Finely chop the guava. If you want, you can remove seeds of guava.
- Take 4 teaspoons of chopped coriander.
- Take a quarter of a medium-sized onion or about 20 grams of onion.
- Take one green chili, 1/4 tsp cumin/ jeera seeds too.
- Take some black salt and some white salt.
- Take a half-inch piece of ginger.
- Peel the 4 garlic.
- Take one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Add chopped guava, onion, green chili, chopped coriander, cumin, garlic, black salt, white salt, lemon juice to the jar of the mixer grinder.
- Then pour about a quarter cup of water into the jar. So that the chutney is easy to grind.
- Now grind the chutney in the grinder.
- Keep in mind that the chutney is not ground at all, the chutney should be slightly coarse.
- Transfer the chutney from the jar and keep it in a bowl.
- This sauce is very beneficial for the stomach.Use this chutney in paratha or puri or food.
- Digestive problems are eliminated by eating guava with black salt. This is the best fruit for digestion.
- If your children have worms in their stomach, then consuming guava will be beneficial for them.
- Make a paste by grinding guava leaves and applying it under the eyes reduces dark circles and swelling.
- If you have constipation, eating guava cooked on an empty stomach in the morning is beneficial.
- If you have bad smell from your mouth, chewing soft leaves of guava will be beneficial for you. Apart from this, chewing it also reduces toothache.
- If someone has problems with bile, then it is beneficial to consume guava.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg