Dahi Ke Aloo / Curd Potato Curry
Curd potatoes are very tasty to eat, you can also eat curd potatoes alone and eat it with bread or rice. You can also eat curd potatoes with poori Yogurt is very good for health. Yogurt is eaten every season. Curd potatoes are very easy to make and also very tasty to eat. And very light for the stomach. If you have a bad stomach or a heavy stomach, then curd potatoes will help a lot. Follow the steps given below to make yogurt potatoes….
Servings 4 People
- Pressure Cooker
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- 4 Unit Potato / Aloo
- 10 Seed Coriander Seeds / Dhaniya Ka Beej, Break in pestle
- 2 Unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch, Chopped
- 3 tsp coriander leaves, Chopped
- 2 Unit Cloves / Laung, Break in pestle
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed / Jeera
- 1 inch Ginger / Adrak, Chopped
- 2 tsp Oil / Desi Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 200 Grams Curd / Yogurt, Beat the curd
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- To make curd potatoes, first, take potatoes.
- Put 4 light cuts in the potato, it will be easy to peel after boiling the potato.
- Now put the potatoes in the cooker and add water and add a little salt as well. Turn off the cooker and put it on the gas and put 2 whistles in the cooker.
- When the pressure in the cooker is gone, then peel the potato peel.
- And break the potatoes lightly by hand.
- Now put the kadai / pan on the gas.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil or desi ghee in the kadhai/pan.
Desi ghee makes the vegetable taste very good.
- So I would advise you to add desi ghee.
If you want, you can also add desi ghee in the last.
- When the desi ghee or oil is hot, add cumin seeds in the kadhai/pan.
- When the cumin starts crackling, add 2 cloves crushed in the Kadai / pan.
- Put 10 grains of coriander in it.
- Then add chopped green chilies and chopped the ginger.
Mix and cook all the spices well.
- Now add a teaspoon of turmeric. Cook the turmeric.
- And put potatoes in a kadhai.
- Mix the potatoes in the spices.
Now cook the potatoes for 3 minutes to 4 minutes.
- Then add 200 grams of beaten curd.
- And mix the curd with potatoes, turn the flame on high and keep stirring the curd.
- Stir the curd till the stock starts boiling.
- If you stop running curd then the curd will burst.
So the yogurt has to be stirred continuously.
- When the stock comes to a boil then add half a glass of water and stir again
Pour water after it boils.
- Now add salt after boiling again.
And add half teaspoon red chilies.
- And reduce the flame. Now add chopped coriander.
- And also add a spoonful of desi ghee.
And cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- If the curd is not too sour then you can also add tartaric or lemon salt.
- Add a very small amount of lemon salt of tartaric.Turn off the gas after cooking for 2 minutes.
- Now put curd potatoes in the serving bowl and serve with roti or rice.
You can enjoy curd aloo/yogurt potato with poori.
Salt should be added to curry in the last when curry starts boiling otherwise curd will break.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 0.05kcal