Quick Suji Halwa || Delicious Rawa Sheera
Sooji/ Rawa/ Semolina Halwa is very easy to make and very delicious.Try this halwa with proper ratio of ingredients, You will love it. Watch attached video…
Servings 6 people
Cost 4o rupees
- Fry Pan or Wok
- 1 cup Semolina/ Sooji/ rava
- 1 cup Sugar/ Shakkar
- 1 cup Desi Ghee
- 10 unit Almond/ Badam
- 10 unit Cashews/ Kaju
- 10 unit Pistachios/ Pista
- 10 unit Raisins/ Kishmish
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder/ Elaichi Powder
- 3 cup Water/ Pani
- First put a wok or fry pan on the gas.
- Pour ghee in the fry pan, Keep gas flame high.
- Add all dry fruits except raisins.
- Fry dry fruits till dry fruits becomes golden brown.
- Take out all dry fruits in a plate once become golden brown, Keep it aside.
- Now add semolina in the ghee and fry till it become little golden.
- Once semolina is fried, add 3 cups of water.
- Fry semolina until thickens.
- Once semolina thickens add sugar by this process sugar will release some water.
- Add cardamon powder, 1.5 tbsp of coconut powder as well.
- Fry again till thickens again, In the last add fried dry fruits and raisins.
- Mix and fry for one more minute.
- Switch off the gas, and garnish with few dry fruits and coconut powder.
- Yummy sooji ka halwa is ready.
Try Quick moong dal halwa also.