Gram Flour Banana Peel Dry Crispy Recipe/ Besan Kele Ke Chhilke Ki Sookhi Kurkuri Sabji
Bananas are very beneficial for health, besides, banana peels are also very beneficial.Many of us use banana and throw its banana peels in the garbage. If you do this then stop. Because there is such a treasure of qualities in the thing you are throwing about which you can be shocked.Follow the below method step by step to make gram flour banana peel dry crispy recipe/ besan kele ke chhilke ki sookhi kurkuri sabji …
Servings 2 people
Cost 10 rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- 1 unit Raw Banana/ Kachcha Kela
- 1.5 tsp Gram Flour/ Besan
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili Powder / Lal Mirch Powder
- 1/4 tsp Raw Mango Powder/Amchur Powder, or 2 tsp Lemon Juice/ Neembu Juice
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed / Jeera
- 1 unit Whole Red Chili / Khadi Lal Mirch
- 1 tsp Oil / Tel
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- Take 1 raw banana.
- Cut the banana into 2 pieces.
- Put the banana into a pressure cooker and place the pressure cooker on the gas. High the flame of gas. Wait for one whistle to come. After that switch off the gas.
- Once pressure release from the pressure cooker, open the lid of the pressure cooker.
- Remove the boiled banana from the pressure cooker.
- Peel the banana peel, do not throw the banana peel. Make banana vegetables.
- And take out the banana peel, cut the banana peel.
- put a kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Turn down the flame to medium.
- Add 1.5 tsp gram flour to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Fry the gram flour with a spoon.
- Stir constantly while stirring the gram flour.
- When the gram flour starts to fry, then the smell will start coming from the gram flour and the gram flour will turn brown.
- When the gram flour fry, take out the roasted gram flour in a separate bowl.
- Now wash the kadhai/ fry pan with water.
- Place the kadhai/ fry pan again on the gas.
- Turn down the flame.
- Add a spoon of oil to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- When the oil is hot, put half a teaspoon of cumin seeds in the kadhai/ fry pan, break a pinch of asafoetida and red chili with it.
- When cumin starts crackling, add half teaspoon turmeric powder, half teaspoon coriander powder.
- Mix all the spices well, put chopped banana peels on the kadhai/ fry pan, add salt along with it.
- Mix all the spices well.
- Then add the fried gram flour.
- Mix the gram flour in the banana peels.
- If necessary, put one or two spoons of water in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Then add 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon Amchur powder or 2 teaspoons lemon juice in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Fry the banana peels well.
- You can also crisp banana peels.
- Gram Flour Banana Peel Dry Crispy Recipe/ Besan Kele Ke Chhilke Ki Sookhi Kurkuri Sabji.
- Place the gram flour banana peel dry crispy recipe/ besan kele ke chhilke ki sookhi kurkuri sabji into the bowl.
- Eat gram flour banana peel dry crispy recipe/ besan kele ke chhilke ki sookhi kurkuri sabji with roti, paratha or dal rice.
- Bananas are very beneficial for health, besides, banana peels are also very beneficial.
- Many of us use banana and throw its banana peels in the garbage. If you do this then stop.
- Because there is such a treasure of qualities in the thing you are throwing about which you can be shocked.
- With the help of Health benefits of Banana Peels, you can give a lot of nutrients to the body and also reduce weight.
- There is such a fruit, which has been plowed by humans for many years.
- It contains minerals, potassium and magnesium in addition to needy vitamins like B6 and B-12.
- It is a good source of fiber, which helps a lot in correcting your digestive system.
- You can also try Raw Banana and Potato Dry Sabji
- You can also try Raw Banana Kofta / Kachche Kele Ka Kofta
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 400mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Iron: 1mg