Big Green Chilli Gram Flour Dry Recipe / Besan Hari Mirch Sookhi Sabji
Green chili gram flour vegetable is very spicy to eat. This recipe will make eating fun.You can keep this vegetable in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.To make besan green chili dry recipe follow the below-given step…
Servings 4 people
Cost 20 rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- 5 unit Big Green Chilli / Badi Hari Mirch
- 1.5 tsp Gram Flour / Besan
- 2 tsp Oil / Tel
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice / Neebu Juice
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder/ Haldi Powder
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds / Rai / Sarson Beej
- 1 tsp Fennel Seed / Saunf
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- To make green chili gram flour dry recipe/besan hari mirch sookhi sabji, take 5 big green chilies, keep in mind that green chili should not be very spicy.
- Wash green chilies thoroughly with water, wipe green chilies.
- Remove the seeds from the green chilies.
- Chop green chilies, cut chili into 6 to 8 pieces.
- Put kadhai or griddle on the gas, when the griddle gets hot.
- Then put a spoon of fennel on the griddle.
- Roast the fennel on low flame, grind the fennel coarsely when the fennel is roasted.
- Put the coarse fennel in a bowl.
- Now put the kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Keep the flame on medium.
- Put 1.5 tsp gram flour to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Fry the gram flour by stirring it on a medium flame.
- While frying gram flour, keep in mind that gram flour should not be burnt.
- When the gram flour is roasted, remove the gram flour from the kadhai/ fry pan and keep it aside on a plate.
- Some gram flour should have been left in kadhai/ fry pan, so wash the kadhai/ fry pan with water.
- Place the kadhai/ fry pan on the gas again.
- Allow the kadhai/ fry pan water to dry.
- After this, put 2 spoons of oil in the pan.
- When the oil becomes hot, put half a teaspoon of mustard seeds in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- When the mustard seeds start to crackle, add a pinch of asafoetida to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- After this, add chopped green chilli in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Fry the green chillies.
- After this, put half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- After frying turmeric add chopped big green chilies.
- Mix green chilies well with spices.
- After this, add coarse fennel powder in the pan.
- After this add salt as per taste.
- Put 4 to 5 teaspoons of water in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Cover the kadhai/ fry pan with a plate.
- Turn down the flame.
- Remove the plate after 3 to 4 minutes.
- Fry the green chilies.
- Then add roasted gram flour in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Mix gram flour in green chilies.
- After this, put 3 spoons of lemon juice in the pan.
- Add lemon juice to the chili.
- Fry the green chillies for one minute.
- Take out the gram flour chilies on a plate.
- Eat gram flour green chilies with roti, paratha, and puri.
Take the chili long and thick as it is not too hot. You can also try Chickpea Protein Salad