Egg Bhurji/ Anda Bhurji/ Mashed Egg
An Egg is very good for health.There is a lot of protein in the egg, which is very important for making muscles.Eggs are eaten in many ways, the eggs are also eaten by boiling them, as well as egg curry can also be made.Today we will learn how to make anda bhurji/ mashed egg, itis very easy to make anda bhurji and it becomes very quick too, it takes only 5 minutes to make anda bhurji.To make anda bhurji/ mashed egg, follow the method given below.
Servings 4 people
Cost 30 rupee
- 4 unit Egg/ Anda
- 3 unit Medium Tomato/ Tamatar
- 10 grams Butter/ Desi ghee/ Oil
- 1 unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed / Jeera
- 1 unit Big Onion/ Pyaz
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili / Lal Mirch Powder
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- To make anda bhurji/ mashed egg, take 4 eggs.
- Take 3 tomatoes and chop them finely.
- Finely chop a green chilli.
- Finely chop a large onion.
- Break eggs into a bowl and beat with a blender.
- Beat eggs for about 3 to 4 minutes. Whipping the eggs well,egg bhurji will be made good.
- Put a kadhai or fry pan on the gas. Keep the flame on high.
- Now put one spoon of butter in the kadhai or fry pan. If the butter is liquid, add 2 tablespoons butter.
- When the butter is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seedsin the kadhai or fry pan.
- When the cumin starts crackling, add chopped green chillies and chopped onions.
- Fry the onion.
- Fry the onion till it becomes light brown.
- When the onion turns light brown, add chopped tomatoes.
- Mix the tomatoes well with the onion.
- Add salt to the tomatoes as per taste.
- Cook tomatoes.
- Cook the tomatoes by mashing them well.
- When the tomatoes are cooked, add the beaten eggs in the kadhai or fry pan.
- Let the egg settle for 40 seconds.
- After 40 seconds mix the eggs well with the help of spatula in the tomatoes.
- Fry the bhurji while stirring with a spatula for 2 minutes.
- Then add chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix green coriander well.
- Then add 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder.
- Add red chili powder to bhurji. This step is otional. If you don't like red chili then avoid to add red chili powder.
- Fry the bhurji for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off the gas after 3 minutes.
- Anda bhurji/ mashed egg/ egg bhurji is ready.
- Take out the anda bhurji/ mashed egg in a separate bowl.
- Eat anda bhurji/ egg bhurji/ mashed egg with roti or paratha.
- Eggs are considered a good source of protein, calcium and omega-3 fatty acids. All these nutrients are necessary for our body. Apart from this, calcium makes teeth and bones strong.
- Eating eggs provides your body with essential amino acids, which increases the body’s stamina.
- Egg contains vitamin A which strengthens hair and increases eye light.
- Folic acid and vitamin B-12 found in eggs protects against breast cancer. Vitamin B-12 helps in the brain process and increases memory power.
- Pregnant women must include eggs in their diet, it helps in developing the fetus.
- Egg is very helpful in controlling your weight. Actually, hunger subsides after eating egg. After eating it, your stomach is full for a long time and you are saved from overeating.
- If you want to lose weight, then eat only the white part of the egg because the yellow part is very high in cholesterol.
- Eggs are specially included in the diet of those who go to the gym. But they are advised to eat only white portion.
- At the same time, those who want to gain weight, they should eat the yellow portion of the egg especially. Children who lose weight are advised to eat one egg daily.
- Carotenoids are found in plenty in eggs, which is very important for the health of the eyes. Carotenoids strengthen the muscles of the eyes.
- Eating one egg daily does not risk cataract. The antioxidants present in it work to strengthen the retina.
- Omega 3, vitamins and fatty acids present in eggs are very beneficial for the brain. Not only this, choline is found in eggs, due to which the memory is fast and the brain remains active.
- Apart from this, the vitamin B-12 present in eggs helps to relieve tension. Some elements are also found in it, which relieve depression and make the mood good.
- The yellow part of the egg contains biotin which tightens the hair and tightens the skin. By applying the yellow part of the egg to the hair, the hair becomes soft and soft. You can reduce skin wrinkles by using egg yolk as a face pack or mask.
- Eating eggs gives your body plenty of energy. Eating eggs for breakfast will keep you energetic throughout the day. Apart from this, it also increases your efficiency.