Aloo Matar Sukhi Sabji/ Instant Potato Peas Curry
This Aloo Matar Sukhi Sabji/ Instant Potato Peas Curry is very easy to make and delicious to eat.To make Aloo Matar Sukhi Sabji/ Instant Potato Peas Curry follow the instructions step by step…You can refer attached video also.
Servings 3 People
Cost 7 Rupee
- Fry Pan/ Wok/ Kadhai
- Knife/ Chaku
- 100 grams Potato / Aloo
- 50 grams Green Peas / Hari Matar
- 1 Unit Green Chilli / Hari Mirch
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed / Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric / Haldi Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander / Dhaniya Powder
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli / Lal Mirch Powder
- 1/2 tsp Raw Mango / Amchur Powder
- 2 tsp Mustard Oil / Desi Ghee
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- Take one big potato, peel that and chop in small pieces.
- Take half cup of green pea and boil them in a vessel.
- Once green pea boils strain water with sieve.
- Finely chop one green chilli.
- Finely chop 2 tsp of green coriander leaves.
- Now place the fry pan/ wok/ kadhai on the gas. Switch on the gas.
- Take 2 tsp of mustard oil in the fry pan/ kadhai. Keep high the flame.
- Add 1 tsp of cumin seed in it.
- Once cumin starts crackling add chopped green chilli.
- Fry green chilli, after that add chopped potato.
- Mix chopped potatoes.
- Add 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder and salt as per taste in potatoes.
- Mix turmeric powder and salt in the potatoes.
- Cover the potatoes with lid for 3 minute. Slow down the flame of gas.
- Open the lid after 3 minute. Check if potato is cooked, if not then cover the lid for 2 more minutes.
- Once the potatoes are cooked add boiled green peas to the potatoes.
- Mix boiled green peas with potato and cover the lid plate for 1 minute.
- Open the lid after 1 minute, add 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Add raw mango/ amchur powder and red chilli powder in the curry.
- Mix all the spices well and cook for 30 seconds, so that spices will be properly mix in the curry.
- Add chopped green coriander in the curry.
- Mix coriander leaves with the curry. Aloo matar sukhi sabji is ready. Switch off the gas.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
You can also try few more recipes of potato / aloo…
Serving: 33grams | Calories: 5kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 128IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg