Paneer Paratha / Stuffed Cheese Flatbread( Forota )
Paneer Paratha / Stuffed Cheese Flatbread is very delicious to eat. It contain lot of nutritional value. This paratha can be eaten either with green chutney/ sauce or with cord and raita. Today we will see how to make Paneer Paratha / Stuffed Cheese Flatbread, to make this paratha follow step by step…
Servings 5 people
Cost 50 rupee
- Griddle/ Tawa
- Grater/ Kaddukas
- Rolling Board/ Chakla
- Rolling Pin/ Belan
- Tongs/ Chimta
- 110 grams Cottage Cheese / Paneer
- 100 grams Wheat Flour / Atta
- 1 Unit Chopped Green Chilli/ Bareek Kati Hari Mirch
- 1 tsp Chopped Green Coriander Leaves/ Kari Hari Dhaniya
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder/ Lal Mirch Powder
- as per required Salt / Namak
- as per required Oil/ Butter/ Desi Ghee
- 1 inch Butter / Makkhan
- Take 150 grams of cottage cheese/ paneer.
- Grate cottage cheese/ paneer with the grater.
- Sprinkle 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder in the cheese, if you don't eat red chilli powder, then skip this step.
- Add salt as required for cheese. Don't add more salt.
- Add chopped green chilli in the cottage cheese. Green chilli should be cut in very small pieces.
- Add finely chopped green coriander leaves.
- Mix all the spices well with cheese.
- Take 100 grams or one cup of wheat flour in a vessel.
- Add 2 tsp of oil or desi ghee and 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Properly mix oil and salt in the flour. There should not be any lumps in the wheat flour.
- Take adequate amount of water to kneed the dough.
- Kneed the dough at least for 5 to 7 minutes, dough should not be tight.
- For making paneer/ cheese stuffed paratha, we should take care that the consistency of dough should match with the consistency of stuffings.
- Dough should be soft. Make some holes in the dough and sprinkle some water in it, by this way dough will become vey soft and paratha will be soft.
- Cover the dough with lid and let is rest for some time or for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minute open the lid.
- Kneed the dough again for one minute and settle the dough.
- Place griddle/ tawa on the gas, gas flame should be high.
- Take dough, cheese stuffing, flour dust and oil to make the paneer stuffed paratha.
- Take 44 grams of dough. Round the dough.
- Wrap the dough with the flour dust.
- Roll out the dough about 4 inch of diameter.
- Put paneer/ cheese stuffing on the bread, put approximately 2 tsp of paneer/ cheese stuffing.
- Make stuffed balls by pressing the corners of the bread, so that the stuffings are properly filled inside.
- Properly press the edges.
- Make the ball of dough with light hand.
- Wrap the stuffed ball with flour dust.
- Roll out flatbread/ paratha with rolling pin on the rolling board. Diameter of flatbread/ paratha should be around 5.5 inch.
- Take care to roll the paratha with light pressure by rolling pin so that the stuffings do not come out.
- Griddle should be hot by this time. Now put the flatbread/ paratha on the griddle.
- Flip the side of flatbread/ paratha after 30 seconds with the help of tongs.
- Take one teaspoon of oil/ desi ghee or butter and spread on the flatbread/ paratha.
- Change the side of flatbread/ paratha again.
- Apply the oil/ desi ghee or butter and apply on the flatbread/ paratha.
- Properly fry the flatbread/ paratha.
- Cook flatbread/ paratha on both the sides.
- Now flatbread/ paratha is ready, You can serve it with green chutney or curd and pickle.Apply little butter on the stuffed paratha and enjoy it.
You can also try few more paratha’s / flatbread…
- Pumpkin Forota/ Kaddu Paratha
- Crispy Pumpkin Forota/ Kaddu Crispy Paratha
- Radish Paratha/ Mooli Paratha
- Cauliflower Stuffed Flatbread/ Gobhi Paratha
- Plain Paratha/ Plain Flatbread
- Aloo Paratha / Stuffed Potato Flatbread
- Carrot Radish Raita/ Gazar Mooli Raita
- Mix Veg Raita
- Pudina Raita/ Mint Raita
- Kheera Raita / Cucumber Raita
- Boondi Raita
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 31IU | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg