Watermelon Sorbet is very tasty and very easy to make. Watermelon sorbet is basically a watermelon ice cream without milk. To see how to make watermelon sorbet follow attached video…
Servings 10 people
Cost 20 rupee
- Mixer Grinder
- Plastic Tray/ Vessel
- Chopping Board
- 400 grams Watermelon/ Tarbooj
- 50 grams Sugar / Shakkar, or 1/2 cup
- 8 Leaves Mint / Pudina Leaves
- 3 tsp Lemon / Neembu Juice
- Take 400 grams of watermelon and cut in slices.
- Put watermelon pieces, mint leaves, sugar in the jar of mixer grinder.
- Make a juice and filter with sieve.
- Now pour juice on a tray or vessel and freeze watermelon juice for 7-8 hours.
- Place out watermelon tray from freezer.
- Take one fork and scratch watermelon sorbet from the iced watermelon.
- Now watermelon sorbet is ready, garnish with mint leaf and enjoy.
You can enjoy some more watermelon recipe’s: