Tamatar Dhaniya Chutney / Tomato Coriander Chutney
Tomato and coriander both are very good for health.This chutney is very good for health as well as you can make this in no time.With the tempting taste of chutney, you can enjoy with meal, with aloo pakoda, any type of chat.You can also enjoy this exotic chutney with bhel poori, you can sprinkle chutney on namkeen and can enjoy this yummy chutney.
Servings 4 People
- Mixer Grinder
- 1 Unit Tomato / Tamatar
- 1/2 Unit Lemon / Neebu, squeeze the lemon juice
- 4 Cloves Garlic / Lahsun
- 2-3 Unit Green Chilly / Hari Mirch
- 10 tsp Coriander leaves / Dhaniya Patti
- As per taste Black Salt / Kala namak
- Here important thing is that you need to grind mixture coarse not very pulpy.
- You can enjoy this chutney with potato pakodi, onion pakodi, mashed potato, potato fry and many more.
4 thoughts on “Tamatar Dhaniya Chutney / Tomato Coriander Chutney”
Best I have ever tasted! So many compliments on this chutney!
Thank You for appreciation Tahira, Kindly visit some more recipes
Hi, Kindly see the video of this yummy recipe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-b1p9Oqc4&t=1s and kindly subscribe my youtube channel and share with family and friends 🙂
Hi Dear Tahira, Kindly see the video of this yummy chutney on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-b1p9Oqc4&t=1s and subscribe my channel and share with family and friends 🙂