Pointed Gourd Potato Tomato Dry Recipe / Parwal Aloo Tamatar Sookhi Sabji
Dry Parval Tomato Potato recipe is very easy to make, along with it, Pointed gourd/ parwal is also very beneficial for our body.Follow the below-given method step by step to make a dry recipe of parwal potato tomato…
Servings 4 people
Cost 25 rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- Mixer Grinder
- 250 grams Pointed Gourd
- 1 unit Potato / Aloo
- 2 unit Tomato / Tamatar
- 1 unit Onion / Pyaz
- 2 tsp Oil / Tel
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder/ Haldi Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander / Dhaniya Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Raw Mango Powder/Amchur Powder
- 1/4 tsp Red chili / Lal Mirch Powder
- 1 inch Ginger / Adrak
- 1 unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves / Dhaniya Patti
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- To make dry tomato pointed gourd/parwal potatoes recipe, take 250 grams of pointed gourd / parwal.
- Wash the pointed gourd/parwal, cut the pointed gourd/parwal. Cut a pointed gourd/parwal into 12 to 15 pieces.
- Take a big potato, peel the potatoes and wash the potatoes, after this cut the potatoes finely, do not cut the potatoes too finely.
- The pieces should be about 1/2 inch.
- Take a medium-sized onion, finely chop the onion.
- Finely chop 1 green chili.
- Take 1 inch ginger and finely chop the ginger.
- Take half a teaspoon of crushed coriander, if you do not like ground coriander then do not take the coriander.
- Take 2 tomatoes and make the paste of tomatoes in a mixer grinder.
- Put a kadhai/ frying pan on the gas.
- Pour 2 spoons of oil in the kadhai/ frying pan, keep the flame high.
- When the oil is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds to the oil.
- When the cumin starts crackling, add chopped ginger to the oil.
- Fry the ginger for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds put the chopped green chillies in the pan.
- Then add half a teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Add chopped onions to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Turn down the flame to medium.
- Fry the onion.
- Fry the onion until it turns pink.
- When the onions turn light pink, add chopped potatoes to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- After this, add half a teaspoon turmeric powder to the potato.
- Mix the potatoes well.
- Cover the potatoes with a plate.
- Open the plate after 3 to 4 minutes.
- The potato must have been cooked by now.
- If the potato is not cooked, cook the potato.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add chopped pointed gourd/ parwal to the potatoes.
- Mix the pointed gourd/ parwal well in the potato.
- Add salt to the pointed gourd/ parwal, add a spoon of coriander powder along with it.
- Mix salt and coriander powder well in the pointed gourd/parwal.
- Cover the kadhai/ fry pan with a plate.
- Remove the plate from the kadhai/ fry pan after 2 minutes and stir with the spatula.
- Cover the plate once again.
- Cook the pointed gourd/ parwal for 5 to 6 minutes, removing the plate from the kadhai/ fry pan, stirring occasionally so that the pointed gourd/ parwal does not burn.
- Cook the pointed gourd/ parwal.
- When the pointed gourd/ parwal is cooked, add the ground tomatoes to the pointed gourd/parwal.
- Mix the tomatoes well with the pointed gourd/ parwal.
- Cover the kadhai/ fry pan with a plate.Remove the plate after 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder, 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder to the pointed gourd/ parwal.
- After that half tsp of amchur/ raw mango powder.
- Do not add garam masala if you do not like garam masala.
- Now mix all the spices in the pointed gourd/ parwal well and fry for 2 minutes.
- After frying, take out the dry tomato pointed gourd/ parwal potatoes recipe in a bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on dry tomato pointed gourd/ parwal potatoes recipe.
- Pointed gourd/Parwal potatoes can also be eaten with tomato dry vegetables
with dal, rice or roti, paratha or puri.
You can also try Pointed Gourd Curd / Parwal Dahi Dry Recipe