Mushroom Pepper Fry || Mushroom Pepper Masala
Mushroom Pepper Fry is very easy to make and very tasty to eat, You can this as snacks and with meal also. Mushroom is very good for health as well and it also has very less calories. You can watch attached video…
Servings 4 People
Cost 50 rupee
- Chopping Board
- Fry Pan/ Wok/ Kadhai
- Mixer Grinder with Jar
- 300 Grams Mushroom
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 unit Whole Red Chilli
- 1/2 unit Chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 unit Chopped Onion
- 2 tsp Desi Ghee/ Butter
- 1 inch Finely Chopped Ginger
- 5-6 Leaves Curry
- as per taste Salt
- Take 300 grams of mushroom and wash with clean water, remove all the dust, for that clean at=least 4-5 times with running tab.
- Cut mushroom in vertical pieces.
- Now make the spices powder for mushroom pepper fry. for that take black pepper, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds and coarsely grind the spices.
- Now put a fry pan on the gas.
- Once fry pan become hot, add 2 tsp of desi ghee or oil or butter in it.
- Once desi ghee become hot, add mustard seeds in it.
- Once mustard seeds start crackling, add chopped onion in it.
- Fry onion, add whole green chilli, curry leaves and chopped ginger.
- Fry onion till it becomes light pink or transparent.
- Once onion becomes transparent or light pink, add chopped mushrooms.
- Fry chopped mushrooms for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- After 2 minutes, texture of mushroom will start changing. Keep in mind, don't overcook mushrooms.
- At this time add chopped capsicum.
- Now fry for 2 more minutes on medium flame.
- After 2 minute, add grounded spices.
- Mix grounded spices properly.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Fry for one more minute.
- After one minute, switch-off the gas.
- Mushroom pepper fry is ready, Serve hot with chapati or as snacks.
Try more recipe’s of Mushroom…