Roasted Coconut Laddu / Roasted Nariyal Ka Laddu
Coconut is very good for health and is also very tasty to eat.The raw white meat inside a coconut is referred to as the kernel. It has a firm texture and delicious, slightly sweet flavor.If you have a whole coconut, you can scrape the raw meat out of the shell and eat it. In its processed form, you’ll usually find it sliced, shaved, or grated. Grated coconut is also called coconut powder or coconut dust. Coconut laddus can be eaten in any season, coconut has very low calories.So this coconut dessert is also very effective in reducing your body weight, Because it is made of coconut powder which has less fat.This coconut dessert is made very quickly and is very tasty to eat as well as very beneficial for health.I will tell you a very easy method of making coconut laddus which is very tasty to eat.Follow the steps given below to make delicious coconut laddus …
Servings 8 Pieces
Cost 30 Rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- Spatula/ Chamcha
- 1.5 Cup Coconut / Nariyal Powder
- 4 tsp Sugar / Shakkar ( cheeni )
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom / Elaichi, optional
- 1.5 tsp Desi Ghee
- 1/2 cup Milk / Dhoodh
- 10 Unit Cashew / Kaju
- 10 Unit Almond / Badam
- Take 1.5 cups of coconut powder or dust.
- Take 4 tbsp of sugar.
You can use sugar as per your wish.
- More or less but even if you eat more sugar, do not add more than half a cup of sugar.
I am not making too much sweet nor less sweet laddu here.
Do not add sugar at all if someone has sugar problems.
Coconut powder is naturally sweet.
So it would be nice to eat laddu without sugar as well.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk also.
- After that take 1.5 tsp of desi ghee.
- Take 1/4 tsp cardamom/ elaichi powder.
- Put kadhai/fry pan on the gas.
Gas should be on medium flame.
- Add 1.5 cup of coconut powder to the kadhai/fry pan.
- Stir the coconut powder with a spatula and fry the coconut powder or dust.
- Fry until coconut powder roasted.
- Keep in mind, coconut powder should not burn.
- When coconut powder roasted, Put the roasted powder on the plate. Keep it aside.
- Take 2 tsp of roasted coconut powder/ dust separately and keep in the plate, to wrap the coconut laddu in the last.
- Now again place kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Gas should be on medium flame.
- Add 1/2 tsp of desi ghee in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- When desi ghee becomes hot, add cashew and almond to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Fry cashew and almond until it becomes light brown.
- Once cashew and almond fried, place in the plate and keep it aside.
- Now make a coarse powder of cashew and almond.
- Again take the roasted powder in the same kadhai/ fry pan.
- Switch on the gas. Gas should be on medium flame.
- Add milk in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Add sugar to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Mix milk and sugar with the coconut.
- Fry this mixture with a spatula.
Fry till the milk dries in the mixture.
- Add 1 tsp desi ghee and roasted dry fruits ( cashew, almond) to the coconut.
- Mix the mixture with the help of spatula/ Spoon.
- Fry the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Now switch off the gas.
Let the mixture cool.
- Place the coconut mixture on the plate.
- When the mixture cools down.
Then make the laddus with a light hand.
- Take 2 tsp of roasted coconut powder/dust which we placed separately earlier.
- Wrap dust of coconut on all coconut laddu.
- Make the remaining laddu following the above-given steps.
- Delicious roasted coconut laddus are ready to eat.
Enjoy this delicious and instant desert.
- Coconuts are known for their versatility of uses, ranging from food to cosmetics.
- The inner flesh of the mature seed, as well as the coconut milk extracted from it, forms a regular part of the diets of many people in the tropics and subtropics.
- Coconuts are distinct from other fruits because their endosperm contains a large quantity of clear liquid, called coconut water or coconut juice.
Serving: 100gram | Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg