Watermelon / Tarbooj Juice
Watermelon juice is good for everyone. It’s high in vitamin A, vitamin C and potassium. It is sweet, refreshing, watery fruit . It is high in water content makes it a very good fruit for hot summer.It’s about 92% water, so it’s plenty hydrating, too.Make watermelon juice to quench your thirst on a warm summer day.You can also drink watermelon juice to detox your body.
Servings 4 People
- Mixer Grinder
- 1 unit Watermelon / Tarbooj, Watermelon weigh around 1.5 Kg
- as per taste Black Salt / Kala namak, This is optional
- 1 tsp Lemon / Neebu Juice, This is optional
- Take watermelon. Rinse watermelon through running water.
- Cut watermelon into pieces. Remove seeds from the watermelon.
- Put all the pieces into the jar of mixer grinder. You can also add sugar to the juice if watermelon is not sweet enough. But i will suggest not to add sugar into it.
- Start mixer grinder and make juice.
- After that take one juice strainer.
- Filter juice with the strainer.
- So that all the seeds and impurities will be filter out. Add lemon juice and black salt. This step is optional. If you want to have pure juice then do not add lemon juice and black salt. Lemon juice will add extra zing in the taste.
- Now watermelon juice is ready. Enjoy juice and detox your body.
- The juice will separate over time, just stir it with a spoon to recombine.
- Black watermelon seeds contain zinc, protein, iron and fiber so if you do have any problem while having it, then no need to be spitting them out!
- Watermelon is high in vitamin A, vitamin C and potassium.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 280mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 1423IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg