Broccoli Pea Mushroom Dry Recipe/ Broccoli Matar Mushroom Sookhi Sabji
Broccoli is not a very popular vegetable, but it cannot be denied that it is a treasure of qualities. Protein, calcium, carbohydrate,iron, vitamin A, C, and many other nutrients are found in plenty. Many types of salts are also found in it, which are helpful in keeping the sugar level balanced.To make broccoli pea mushroom dry recipe/ broccoli matar mushroom sookhi sabji dry recipe follow given method steps by steps …
Servings 4 people
Cost 45 rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- 250 grams Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Green Peas / Hari Matar, or 100 grams Green Peas / Hari Matar
- 200 grams Mushroom
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder/ Kali Mirch
- 4 tsp Lemon Juice / Neebu Juice, or 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder/ Raw Mango Powder
- 4 tsp Water / Pani
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed / Jeera
- 2 tsp Oil / Tel
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- To make a dry vegetable of broccoli pea mushrooms, take 250 grams of broccoli.
- Broccoli can contain insects, so put water in a vessel and heat the water.
- When the water gets hot, add broccoli to the water.
- Let the broccoli lie in water for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take out the broccoli with hot water.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- Take 200 grams mushrooms, wash the mushrooms thoroughly with water. Cut the mushroom into 4 parts.
- Put a kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Turn down the flame to medium.
- After this, put a spoon of oil in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- When the oil is hot, add the chopped mushrooms to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Fry the mushrooms with a spoon.
- While frying the mushroom, water will come out of the mushroom.
- Fry the mushrooms until the water of the mushrooms dry up.
- After the mushrooms are fried, take out the fried mushrooms on a separate plate.
- Now take green peas in a vessel, add water to the pot.
- Put the vessel on the gas.
- Allow the peas to boil in water.
- When the peas boil, remove the peas from the water and keep them in a separate bowl.
- Put a kadhai/ fry pan on the gas again.Turn down the flame to medium.
- Add a spoon of oil to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- When the oil is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add chopped broccoli.
- Add some salt to the broccoli.
- Mix the salt well.
- Put 3 spoons of water in the kadhai/ fry pan with it.
- Cover the broccoli with a plate, slow down the flame.
- Remove the plate after 3 minutes.
- Stir the broccoli with a spoon.
- Now put half a teaspoon of black pepper powder in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Then add boiled peas in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Then add the fried mushrooms.
- After this, put half a teaspoon of Amchur powder or 4 to 5 teaspoons of lemon juice in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Fry the broccoli for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, transfer vegetables in a bowl.
- Broccoli vegetable can be eaten to lose weight.
- Broccoli has a significant amount of fiber.Broccoli can be eaten with roti or paratha.
- You can also eat dry vegetables of broccoli potatoes, dry bread, paratha or empty broccoli potatoes.
- Broccoli is very helpful in reducing weight.
- Eating broccoli protects against heart diseases.
- Carotenoids lutein is found in broccoli. It keeps the arteries of the heart healthy. Consumption of this reduces the risk of heart attack and other diseases.
- The potassium present in it does not allow cholesterol levels to rise.
- Consumption of broccoli also reduces the risk of cancer.
- Taking small amounts of folate increases the risk of depression.
- Plenty of folate is found in broccoli.
- It is very important to maintain the mood. Also it is also necessary for mental health.
- An adequate amount of vitamin C is found in broccoli. Vitamin C helps to boost the immune system in the body and prevent infection.
- Pregnant women should consume broccoli regularly.
- The elements present in it are not only beneficial for the health and development of the child, but also keep the mother away from many types of infections.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 418mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 581IU | Vitamin C: 67mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg