Tel se Daliya Kaise Fry Karen / How to Fry Broken Wheat With Oil
Today I will tell you how to fry the daliya / broken wheat.I will use oil/ ghee to fry daliya / broken wheat here.Daliya / broken wheat is very good for our health.You can eat it for breakfast, whose khichdi can be prepared and eaten in lunch.You can even eat at dinner and use it in many ways. But frying the river is very important to make things.Let us now see how to fry the daliya / broken wheat. Follow the below method step by step to fry the daliya / broken wheat …
Servings 4 people
Cost 15 rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- 200 grams Broken Wheat / Daliya
- Take 200 grams of daliya / broken wheat.
- Put a kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Put about 2 teaspoons of oil in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- When oil becomes hot then add daliya / broken wheat to it.
- Keep the gas on medium heat.
- But kept stirring the daliya / broken wheat with a spatula.
- The daliya / broken wheat has to be stirred continuously so that it does not burn.
- When the daliya / broken wheat continues to run, the daliya / broken wheat will start to turn
- Fry until the daliya / broken wheat turns slightly brown.
- Now you can also make daliya / broken wheat fry or make any recipe.
- So we saw how easy it is to fry the daliya / broken wheat.
- But one thing to keep in mind is that while stirring the daliya / broken wheat continuously, fry it, otherwise the daliya / broken wheat will burn in the bottom and then it will be very dirty to eat.
- Fried Daliya / broken wheat is ready.
- You can also eat daliya / broken wheat like rice.
- Or you can also eat daliya / broken wheat like Tehri or Khichdi.
- Daliya / broken wheat contains a good amount of fiber, it is very beneficial for health.
- Daliya / Broken Wheat is very good for our health.
- You can eat it for breakfast, whose khichdi can be prepared and eaten in lunch.
- You can even eat at dinner and use it in many ways. But frying the river is very important to make things.
- If you cook without frying it will be very useless and you will not be able to eat.
- Today I will tell you a very important thing in the match that if you want to control your weight.
- And if you are very fond of rice, you can use Daliya / Broken Wheat instead of rice.
- And believe me the Daliya / Broken Wheat taste looks exactly like rice.
- This is my adopted method. I do not eat rice while I like rice a lot.
- Because of this I eat daliya / broken wheat. I don’t even think I’m eating oatmeal. It seems to me that I am eating rice, but eating daliya / broken wheat has immense benefits.
- The first is that we buy packeted flour from the market to eat flour, then what happens in it that wheat is brewed to make the dough.
- And when grinding wheat, the company removes the top layer of wheat. So all the elements in it, all end there.
- But what is daliya / broken wheat, in the kitchen we make wheat by making daliya / broken wheat.
- Or we buy daliya / broken wheat from the market. So all its essential elements remain in daliya / broken wheat, daliya / broken wheat is very good for the stomach, face glow for our body and for the whole body.
- You can also make sweet dish with the help of daliya / broken wheat.
- You can also try Bina Tel Ke Daliya Kaise Fry Karen / How To Fry Broken Wheat Without Oil
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 5g | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg