Instant Bread Dahi Vada || Bread Dahi Bhalla
This Bread Dahi Vada/ Bhalla Recipe is very easy to make and very soft like butter and delicious also. Make this recipe and server to your family and guest, They will surely praise you. Try This Yummy Recipe…
Servings 1 people
Cost 7 rupee
- 2 Unit Bread
- 100 grams Curd
- 1 pinch Red Chilli / Lal Mirch Powder
- 1 pinch Chat Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Sev Namkeen
- 1 tsp Green Chutney/ Sauce
- 10 Seeds Pomegranate
- as per taste Salt/ Namak
- Take 2 white bread, cut in disc shape with the help of glass.
- Take 100 grams curd in a bowl, mix salt as per taste.
- Wrap curd in both bread, place one top of other.
- Add some more curd.
- Sprinkle 1 pinch of red chilli powder, 1 pinch of chat masala powder.
- Garnish with sev namkeen.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of curd mint chutney.
- Garnish with some pomegranate.
- Instant yummy bread curd vada is ready, Enjoy this.