Raw Mango Chutney / Amiya Ki Chutney
Amiya chutney is very tasty to eat. Eating Amiya chutney with lentils and rice makes it very tasty. You can also eat Amiya chutney with paratha, puri. Amiya is available in summer season, though pickle of Amiya is also very tasty. But Amiya chutney is a very easy and inexpensive solution to make instant. All you need is amiya green chilli mint green coriander and black salt. Follow the steps given below to make Amiya Chutney …
Servings 4 People
- Mixer Grinder
- 4-5 tbsp Raw Mango Pieces
- 2 Unit Green Chili
- 10-12 tsp Mint Leaves
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- as per taste Black Salt / Kala namak
- Peel the raw mango first. And cut it. Amiya should be around 4-5 teaspoons.
- Then take about 10 teaspoons of mint leaves.
- And also take 2 teaspoons green coriander and 2 green chillies. If you want to eat more or less spicy then take green chilies accordingly.
- Now in a mixer grinder add raw mango pieces, mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies and black salt as per taste.
- Grind the chutney coarsely and do not grind it too finely. Chutney is ready. Eat the chutney with lentils, rice and roti.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
You can try few more chutney’s …
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Sugar: 1g