Stuffed Potato Paneer Capsicum
Stuffed capsicum is very tasty to eat Capsicum contains vitamin A which is very good for eyesight It is very easy to make capsicum stuffed vegetable. You can use many types of stuffings to fill the capsicum like paneer, potato, potato onion, potato cheese peas or much more Today I will tell you stuffed capsicum of cheese and potato stuffings Follow the steps given below to make Stuffed Capsicum …
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 People
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- Big Spoon
- 2 Unit Capsicum
- 4 – 5 Unit Medium size Potato
- 1 Unit Medium Onion
- 1 Unit Green Chili
- 1 Cup Mashed Cheese
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 1 Pinch Asafoetida / Heeng
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- as per taste Salt
- 2 tsp Oil
- To make stuffed capsicum, first boil 3-4 potatoes in a pressure cooker.
- Peel the potato.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Mash 1 cup of cottage cheese too.
- Finely chop 1 medium sized onion.
- Now put the kadhai/pan on the gas.
- Put 2 spoons of oil in the kadhai/pan.
- When the oil is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- When cumin starts crackling add a pinch of asafoetida.
- Add 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste.
- Then add chopped onions in the kadhai/pan.
And fry until the onion turns light brown.
- Then add half teaspoon turmeric powder, one teaspoon coriander powder, half teaspoon red chilli powder and salt as per taste.
- And mix the spices with a spoon.
- After roasting the spices for 10 seconds, add the mashed potato to the kadhai/pan.
- Now mix the potatoes well with the spices.
- Add half teaspoon mango powder and half teaspoon garam masala.
- Then pour 1 cup of mashed cheese on top of the potato.
- Mix the paneer well with the spices and potatoes.
And fry the entire mixture for 2 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Remove the mixture in a plate and keep it aside.
- Now wash 2 capsicum properly.
- Cut the top of capsicum into round shape, The upper part should not cut completely, do not cut it full.
- so that when the mixture is filled in the capsicum, then close the cap and the mixture come will not come out.
- Now fill the mixture by pressing it with the help of a spoon.
- Take care, not to separate the caps of the capsicum while filling the mixture.
- When the mixture is filled in the capsicum, close the caps of the capsicum so that the mixture does not come out.
- Put kadhai/pan on the gas.
Put 3 tablespoons oil in the kadhai/pan.
- When the oil is hot,
Then place capsicum in the kadhai/pan.
And reduce the flame to medium.
- Cover the lid on the kadai / pan.
- After 1 minute flip the side of the capsicum.
- Cover the kadhai/pan with lid.
- Keep turning the capsicum every one or two minutes so that the capsicum does not burn.
- Turn off the gas when the capsicum are cooked from all sides.
- And eat stuffed capsicum with paratha, roti or puri.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 24kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg