Momos Chutney Recipe/Tomato Chutney
This momo's chutney is very easy to make, This is market style chutney, Kindly try this, I am sure you will love this. Watch attached video…
Servings 3 people
Cost 10 rupee
- Fry Pan
- Mixer Grinder
- 3 unit Tomato
- 10 unit Whole Red Chilli
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- First Place a Fry Pan on the Gas.
- Add 3 chopped tomato, 10 whole Red Chilli, Pour 1 glass water.
- Wait Water to Boil for 3-4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, Switch off the Gas.
- Take out Tomatoes, Red Chilli in a Plate.
- Wait to cool down tomatoes.
- Once tomatoes are cool, Add tomatoes, whole red chilli, almond, garlic cloves, ginger, sauce, white vinegar, salt.
- Grind coarsely.
- Transfer Momos chutney in a bowl.
You can try this momos chutney with momos You can watch video of making momos : https://youtu.be/32hoplBDI9U