Lemon Soda with Mango Ice || Aam Soda Shikanji
Lemon Soda with Mango Ice is very easy to make and also very tasty. This drink is very refreshing and fight against hot. To see full instructions follow instructions and refer video attached.You can also try Watermelon Lemonade also, which is also very refreshing…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov27nUjw2gU&t=1s
Servings 2 people
Cost 40 rupee
- Mixer Grinder and Jar
- Ice Tray
- Serving Jar
- 250 grams Mango/ Aam
- 50 grams Sugar/ Shakkar, or 1/2 cup
- 14 Leaves Mint/ Pudina Patti
- 1 unit Lemon/ Neembu
- 2 tsp Honey/ Shahad
- 3/4 Glass Soda Water
- Take one mango and peel the mango.
- Cut mango in pieces.
- Put mango in the jar, add 5-6 mint leaves, 1/2 cup of sugar and 2 tbsp of lemon juice in the jar.
- Make paste of mango using grinder.
- Now pour mango juice in the sections of the ice tray.
- Rest tray for 6 hours in the freezer.
- Take out tray after 6 hours, by this time, mango juice would have been converted in mango ice cubes.
- Now take serving glass or jar. Cut half of a lemon into 4 pieces.
- Take out seeds from lemon slices.
- Now put lemon slice in the serving glass or jar.
- Add 5-6 mint leaves, 2 tsp of honey in the jar.
- You can also add 1 tsp of sugar with honey.
- If you don't like honey then you can use sugar in place of honey.
- Take pestle or heavy spoon and squeeze lemon and mint leaves with pestle, so that some chemicals of lemon peel will mix with the mixture.
- After squeezing the lemon, add few ice cubes in the jar.
- Now take out mango ice from the tray and place in the jar.
- Put 7 mango ice in the jar or you can take less or more mango ice as per the taste.
- Add few more ice cubes in the jar.
- Pour 3/4 glass of soda water in the jar.
- Mix all ingredients with spoon or straw and enjoy the delicious taste of Lemon Soda with Mango Ice.