Gobi Manchurian | Super Easy Crispy Restaurant Style Recipe
In this video, we're making the Indo-Chinese favorite of us Indians, Gobi Manchurian in the absolute Indian Restaurant Style. This is a very easy, delicious and crispy recipe for the Cauliflower Dry Manchurian!Video attached …
Servings 4 people
Cost 25 rupee
- Fry Pan
- 250 grams Cauliflower
- 6 tbsp Corn Starch
- 4 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Grated Garlic
- 1 tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 unit Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Green Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 cup Spring Onion
- To Fry Oil
- Take 250 grams of Cauliflower, Cut Florets in Small Pieces
- Take one Bowl, Add 6 tbsp Corn Starch / Corn Flour,4 tbsp All Purpose Flour, 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste, 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder, 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder, 1/2 tsp Salt
- Mix all ingredients, Add 1/2 cup Water. Make BatterBatter should not be very Thick or Watery
- Mix Cauliflower Florets in the BatterNow Fry Cauliflower.
- Place a Fry Pan or Wok on the Gas.
- Pour Oil.
- Oil should be Sufficient Enough to Fry Cauliflower.
- Wait Oil to Heat, Oil is Hot.Reduce Gas Flame to Low.
- Drop Cauliflower Florets Wrap in Batter in the Fry Pan
- Increase Gas Flame to Medium
- Do not Touch Cauliflower Florets for 2 minutes
- Flip Cauliflower
- Fry Cauliflower till become Light Brown
- Do not Continuously Stir, Cauliflower is Light Brown
- Cauliflower is Crispy and CookedTransfer Cauliflower in a Plate
- Fry Rest All
- Now Transfer Extra Oil and Leave 2 tbsp in the Fry Pan. Oil is Hot.
- Add 2 tbsp Grated Garlic, 1 tbsp Grated Ginger.
- Fry for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds
- Add Chopped Onion, Fry Onion for 20-30 seconds on Medium Flame
- Add 1 Chopped Green Chilli, Fry for 10 seconds.After 10 seconds.
- Add 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder, 1 tbsp Soy Sauce, 2 tbsp Red Chilli Sauce, 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce, 1 tbsp Green Chilli Sauce
- You can Adjust Sauce Quantity as per your Taste
- Cook for 10 seconds on Medium Flame, After 10 secondsAdd 1/2 Cup Spring Onion, Fry for 10 seconds
- Pour 1/4 cup Water.Cook Gravy on High Flame
- If you want to make Gravy, then Add some more Water, Gravy is Boiling
- For Binding, Take 1 tbsp Corn Starch / Corn Flour, 2 tbsp Water, Mix.
- Pour Corn Water in the Gravy and Mix.If You like Sweet, then Add 1 tsp of Sugar.Add 1 tbsp White Vinegar, Mix.
- Sauce is Ready. Add Fried Cauliflower Mix Well. Add 1/2 tsp Salt.Check If Salt is Required or Not
- Add Few Spring Onion, Mix.
- Switch off the GasServe Hot