Potato Tomato Matar Curry / Aloo Tamatar Matar Sabji
Today I will tell you the potato tomato pea vegetable. By the way, it is very easy to make potato tomato pea vegetable. You can call it in many ways, one way is to make potato tomato pea vegetable without boiling the potatoes. And the second way is to boil the potatoes first and then make tomato pea vegetable. Today I will tell you the other way to make potato tomato pea vegetable in which first boil the potato and then make its vegetable. This vegetable is very easy to make and is made immediately and is often made in everyone's homes. This vegetable can be made in both dry and succulent manner. Potato Tomato Pea vegetable is colorful to look at, which you feel like eating, you can feed this vegetable to whomever it will be happy, you can eat potato tomato pea vegetable with paratha roti whole rice. Follow the steps given below to make potato tomato pea vegetable...
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 4 Unit Potato / Aloo
- 1 Unit Onion / Pyaz, Chopped
- 2 Unit Tomamto / Tamatar, Chopped
- 1 Unit Red Chilli / Lal Mirch, Break in two pieces
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric (haldi) powder
- 1/2 Cup Green Peas / Hari Matar
- 1 tsp Coriander / Dhaniya Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander leave / Dhaniya Patti, Finely Chopped
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- 2 tsp Oil / Tel
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder / Lal Mirch Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- First Take 4 raw potatoes and whistle the potatoes into the cooker. Remove the skin of the potato after the pressure has gone. Mash potatoes by hand.
- Then put the kadai or fry pan on the gas.
- Put oil into the kadai / pan.
- When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds to the oil.
- When the cumin starts crackling, add the red chillies.
- Then add chopped onions to the pan.
- Fry the onion when the onion turns light pink then add chopped tomatoes.
- Cook tomatoes. As soon as the tomatoes are cooked, add the peas.
- Then add turmeric powder and coriander powder to it.
- And also add salt.
- Stir the mixture and cover the pan with a lid.
- So that the tomatoes and peas cook well and the masala also cooks well.
- When tomatoes and peas are cooked add lightly mashed potatoes.
- Mix the potatoes well with a spoon.
- Cook for two minutes.
- Then add 1.5 cups of water.
- Mix the curry with a spoon. Add 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
- Allow the vegetable to cook for five minutes on medium heat. Then add chopped coriander. Cook the vegetable on low flame for five minutes.
- Now the curry is ready. Eat this delicious curry with paratha, roti, puri or rice and enjoy.