How to Boil Egg / Anda Kaise Ubalen
The answer to this is careful. Even the easiest cooking requires a degree of attention and care. But ultimately all it involves is first knowing the right way to go and then being happy to be able to boil perfect eggs for the rest of your life without even having to think about it.
Servings 4 People
- 4 Unit Egg /Anda
- 1/2 tsp White Salt / Safed Namak
- as per required Water / Pani
- Take 4 unit egg.
- Take one stainless steel bowl and fill water in the bowl. And place bowl on the gas.
- Now place egg into bowl after 10 second. Water level of water should be above 1 inch of egg level.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt in the bowl.
- Now close the lid of the bowl.
- Then wait for the water to boil.
- As soon as the water starts boiling, the water will come out of the lid.
- Let the water boil for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds open the lid of bowl.
- Again let the water boil for 30 seconds. Then close the lid of bowl.
- Leave the lid closed for 10 minutes. So that the egg settles well.
- After 10 minutes open the lid. Pour cold water into the bowl.
- Once egg becomes cold. Tap the eggs either with a spoon or on the ground. So that eggs are easier to peel. Peel eggs.
- Use eggs that were the longest in the refrigerator for simplest peeling. The less the egg is fresh, the easier it can be peeled.
- To peel a hard boiled egg, crackle the shell all over by tapping the egg on a hard surface, then roll the egg between your hands to loosen the shell. Begin peeling at the large end.
- Hold the egg under cold running water or dip it in a bowl of water to help remove the shell.
- Hard boiled eggs with the shell on and kept in a sealed container will keep for 1 week in the fridge.
- Coconut Peanut Chutney / नारियल मूंगफली की चटनी
- Tamatar Dhaniya Chutney / Tomato Coriander Chutney
- Gooseberry Chutney / Amla Chutney
- Raw Mango Chutney / Amiya Ki Chutney
- Tamarind / Imli Chatni
Eggs are a great food choice for students looking to boost productivity. They are rich in nutrients, such as protein, vitamins, and minerals, that are essential for maintaining energy levels throughout the day. Additionally, eggs are easy to prepare and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Eating eggs can also help to improve brain function, memory and concentration which are important for academic success with papertyper.net. They are also a good source of choline, a nutrient that supports the development of the brain and nervous system. So, if you’re a student looking to stay focused and energized, consider incorporating eggs into your diet.