Egg Curry / Anda Curry
Egg curry is not only delicious to eat but is also very nutritious for the body.Eggs are rich in protein. Which is very important for making body muscles. An egg is also helpful in reducing your body weight.To make egg curry, follow the steps given below step by step…
Servings 4 people
Cost 35 rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- Mixer Grinder
- 4 Unit Egg/ Anda
- 3 Unit Tomato / Tamatar
- 2 Unit Onion / Pyaz
- 2 Unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch
- 10 Unit Cashew / Kaju
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste / Adrak Lehsun Paste
- 1.5 tsp Coriander / Dhaniya Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chili / Lal Mirch Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder/ Haldi Powder
- 1 Unit Bay Leaf / Tej Patta
- 2 Unit Clove / Laung
- 1 Unit Big Cardamom / Badi Elaichi
- 2 Unit Green Cardamom / Hari Elaichi
- 1/2 inch Cinnamon / Dalcheeni Stick
- 3 tsp Oil / Tel
- as per taste Salt / Namak
Take 4 raw eggs to make egg curry.Now boil eggs.
For that, take water in a vessel, the amount of water should be such that after putting eggs in the vessel, it should remain 1 inch more.
Now put the pot of water on the gas.
Keep the flame on high.
Put eggs gently in the pot.
Put half a teaspoon of salt in the pot.
Now wait for the water to boil.
When the water starts boiling, let the eggs boil for 2 minutes.
Turn off the gas after 2 minutes. And cover the pot with a lid.
So that the egg cooks well from inside.
After 10 minutes, open the lid of the pot.
- Remove the hot water from the vessel and pour cold water from the tap into the vessel.
So that there is no problem in peeling eggs.
- When the eggs turn cold, peel all the eggs.
- Make a mark in the egg with the help of a knife, so that the spices are well filled in the eggs.
- After this, take half a teaspoon coriander powder, 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder, half teaspoon garam masala powder, half teaspoon turmeric powder, half teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon ginger garlic paste for egg spice.
Then take a bowl and put the boiled eggs in it.
- Now take eggs in a bowl, along with half a teaspoon coriander powder, half a teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder, half a teaspoon garam masala powder, half a teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon ginger garlic paste over the eggs in the bowl.
- Add and mix the spices well on the eggs, you can also use a spoon or hands to mix the spices.
The spices should mix well around the eggs.
- Now put a pan or fry pan on the gas.
- Turn on the gas.
Keep the flame on medium.
- Add a spoon of oil to the gas.
When the oil is heated.
Then take the eggs out of the bowl with light hands and gently place them in the pan.
- Now reduce the flame to low.
- Now fry the egg lightly.
- When the egg is cooked light brown from one side, then change the egg side.
Fry the eggs for 2 to 3 minutes.
Do not fry the eggs too much, otherwise, the eggs will become like rubber and will not give good taste in curry.
- After frying the eggs all around for 3 minutes, take out the eggs on a plate.
- After this take 2 medium-sized onions.
Finely chop the onion.
Make sure to finely chop the onion so that the gravy becomes good.
Take 2 green chilies and chop it finely.
Take 3 tomatoes and chop the tomatoes, then add the chopped tomatoes to the jar of the mixer grinder.
- After this, grind tomatoes in the grinder, do not make a watery paste of tomatoes make a coarse paste of tomato, this will thicken the gravy.
- Remove paste from the jar and keep aside in a tomato bowl.
- After this, take 10 to 12 cashews.
- Add cashews to the mixer jar and add 1/4 cup of water and grind it in the mixer.
- Grind cashew in the mixer grinder.
- Keep the cashew paste in the bowl.
Now take garam masala for gravy.
Like 1 bay leaf, 2 cloves, 2 cardamoms, half-inch cinnamon, one big cardamom.
- After this, put the kadhai/ fry pan on the gas, put 2 to 3 tablespoons of oil in the pan, you can also add butter if you want.
- Turn the flame on high.
- When the oil is hot, add one teaspoon of cumin seeds to the oil.
- When cumin starts crackling, add bay leaves, cloves, green cardamom, big cardamom, cinnamon.
If you want, cut the bay leaves into two parts.
Fry for 30 seconds after that add finely chopped onions.
- Add finely chopped green chilis.
- Fry the onion. When the onion is light brown fry, then add half a teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Now fry the ginger garlic paste, so that the ginger garlic paste gets smeared.
- After that add half teaspoon turmeric powder and one teaspoon coriander powder.
- Cook the spices for 30 seconds, then add the ground tomatoes.
Mix the tomato paste well with the spices.
- Fry the tomato paste.
- If the tomato looks thick, you can mash it with a masher.
- Fry till the tomato leaves the oil.
- Then add a glass or 300 mg of water.
- If you feel less water then add 150 mg of water.
- Turn the flame on high, when the gravy starts boiling then put all the four eggs in the gravy.
- Now add salt and 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder to the gravy.Do not add garam masala if you do not want to add garam masala powder.
After this, add one spoon of Kasuri to the gravy.
- After this, reduce the flame to medium, then add cashew paste.
Mix the cashew paste in the gravy and reduce the flame.
If you do not want to add cashew paste, do not add cashew paste.
- Cook the gravy on low heat for 5 to 4 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander to the gravy and serve hot.
- Egg curry can also be eaten with roti or rice.
You can also try below egg recipe’s as well … How to boil egg Egg Bhurji/ Anda Bhurji
6 thoughts on “Egg Curry / Anda Curry”
Best breakfast is eggs and bacon ! ! https://roulettekr.com
Yes, correct. Thanks for the comment.
Everything is very open with a very clear description of the challenges.
It was truly informative. Your website is useful. Thank you for sharing!
Thank you so much for valuable feedback, Keep visiting, Thanks again!
I will try this at home.
Yeah, Sure. Try and kindly give feedback. Thanks for the appreciation. Keep visiting more recipe or suggest any recipe, I will try my best to write about that. Thanks