Restaurant Style Chilli Mushroom
Chilli Mushroom is very easy to make and very delicious. Now no need to go to restaurant or hotel just few minutes in kitchen and yummy chilli mushroom is ready. Try this amazing recipe and watch attached video …
Servings 4 people
Cost 50 rupee
- Fry Pan / Wok
- 200 grams Mushroom
- 1/2 Cup Onion/ Pyaz, Cut and Separate Onion Petals
- 1/2 Cup Capsicum/ Shimla Mirch
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose flour/ Maida
- 1/4 Cup Corn Flour
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder/ Lal Mirch Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder/ Kali Mirch Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Cloves Garlic/ Lahsun, Finely Chopped
- 1 inch Ginger/ Adrak, Finely Chopped
- 2 unit Green Chilli, Slits in 4 pieces
- 4 tsp Spring Onion
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp Corn Water, made with 1 tbsp corn flour + 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 Cup Water
- To Fry Oil
- as to taste Salt
For Frying Mushrooms
- Cut Mushroom in two pieces in vertical direction, if size of mushroom is big, then cut in 3 to 4 pieces.
- Now take a vessel, take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour(maida) , 1/4 cup of corn flour.
- Add 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, 1/4 ginger garlic paste, 1/4 tsp of salt, add 1/2 cup of water.
- Make a fine paste, paste should not have lumps.
- Place fry pan on the gas, switch on the gas.
- Pour oil in the fry pan, quantity of oil should be sufficient to fry mushrooms.
- Gas flame should be high, wait oil to heat.
- Once oil becomes hot, wrap each mushroom piece with paste and drop in the hot oil.
- After few seconds change the side of mushrooms, Fry till mushrooms become light golden.
- Once mushroom becomes light golden, take out fried mushrooms from fry pan to the plate and keep it aside. Fry all mushrooms in the same manner.
- Now Place a fry pan on the gas, Switch on the gas, Gas flame should be high.
- Put 3 tbsp of oil in the fry pan. Wait oil to heat.
- Once oil become hot, add chopped ginger, ginger and fry.
- Add green chilli, and fry.
- Add 2 tbsp of chopped green spring onion. Fry for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, add onion petals. Fry for 10 seconds.
- Add chopped capsicum. Fry for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato sauce, chilli sauce, white vinegar, soya sauce, black pepper powder. Mix spices well.
- Add salt and mix. Keep gas flame high.
- Add corn water and mix properly.
- After that add fried mushrooms and mix properly.
- Add 1 tbsp of green spring onion. Mix properly and fry for 1 minute on high flame.
- Add 1 tbsp of green spring onion in the last. Switch off the gas.
- Chilli Mushroom is ready and serve hot.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 20kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 391IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg