Gooseberry Chutney / Amla Chutney
Amla chutney is very beneficial for both face and hair.
Eating Amla increases the glow of the face and also helps to black the hair.
Digestion of the stomach is better by eating amla.
To make gooseberry chutney, follow the steps given below …
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 People
Cost 20 rupee
- Mixer Grinder
- 5 Unit Gooseberry / Amla
- 2 Unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch
- 10 tsp Green Coriander Leaves / Hari Dhaniya Patti
- as per taste Black Salt / Kala Namak
To make gooseberry/amla chutney take 5 amla/gooseberries.
- Wash the gooseberry/amla with water.
- Finely chop the gooseberry/amla.
- Take 2 green chilies.
- And also take 8-10 teaspoons chopped coriander leaves.
- Now add chopped amla, green chilies, coriander leaves, black salt as per taste in the mixer grinder.
- Add about half a cup of water to the jar.
- Otherwise, it will be very difficult to grind the chutney.
- Now grind the chutney in the mixer.
- Gooseberry/Amla chutney is ready.
- Eat Gooseberry/Amla chutney with dal, rice or puri, paratha.
- Amla chutney is very beneficial.
- People whose hair is turning white soon. Use amla every day, so that white hair will turn black.
- This is a tried and tested recipe.
- Increased body weight is also reduced by using amla daily.
Serving: 100gram | Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg