Golgappa/ Golgappe/ Pani Puri/ Pani Ke Batashe / Gupchup / Puchka
Golgappa/ Golgappe/ Pani Puri/ Pani Ke Batashe / Gupchup / Puchka is loved by all age group , all gender people.Today I will tell you how to make golgappa by easy way with 100% guarantee, that if you make golgappa by my way, you will get crispy and tasty golgappa.If you like this yummy recipe, Then kindly share with family and friends also.Kindly do watch video attached also.
Servings 12 people
Cost 30 Rupee
- Wok/ Fry Pan
- Rolling Board
- Rolling Pin
- 125 grams Semolina/ Suji / Rava
- 125 grams All Purpose Flour/ Maida
- 25 grams Wheat Flour / Aata
- 1/4 tsp Salt / Namak
- 2 Pinch Soda
- Take all purpose flour, semolina, wheat flour in a bowl.Add salt, soda and mix.
- Mix a dough with water.Dough should be like chapati dough.
- Take a poly bag, keep dough in the poly bag and make a knot, Let it rest for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, make small bowl, and roll out dough.
- Puri should neither to be thick and nor thin.
- Roll out all puri's in similar way and keep all puri's in a plate and place separately.
- Put a fry pan/ wok on the gas.
- Pour Refined oil in the fry pan.Wait oil to heat.
- Oil should be smoky hot.
- Drop puri's in the oil and fry, Puri's will pop out.
- I am taking 100% guarantee, By this way, all puri's will be pop out and crispy.
You can try golgappa water and stuffings video.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 19mg | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg