Instant Lemon(Peel) Rind, Chilli Pickle / Nimbu Chhilka, Mirch Achaar / नींबू का छिलका , हरी मिर्च का फटाफट अचार
Lemon rind, chilli pickle is very good, when you need additional flavour for your dinner.The pickle acts as a flavour enhancer and is usually consumed with the remainder of the meal in small pieces.Pickles are such a wonderful complement to any Indian meal. A little pickle with dinner enhances the flavour, add some spice to otherwise bland tasting dishes such as khichadi etc.The lemon rind and chilli pickle is very easy to make.A steady supply of seasonal pickles is available at home thanks to Mom. She's making a delicious pickles range. One of her instant recipe is this Nimbu Chhilka and Mirchi ka achar.
Servings 4 People
- 4 Unit Lemon Rind / Neembu Chhilka, take lemon,who are squeezed and used
- 4 Unit Green Chilli / Hari Mirch
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric (haldi) powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper / Kali Mirch
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt / Kala namak
- 1/4 tsp White Salt / Safed Namak
- 2 tsp Lemon / Nimbu Juice
- First cut each lemon rind / neembu chiilka into 4 pieces. And 4 chilli into pieces, each into 2 pieces.
- After that put sliced lemon rind and green chilli in a bowl.Put turmeric powder, black pepper, black salt, white salt into bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Cover the bowl with lid.
- This pickle is ready to eat. Kindly finish this pickle within 3 to 4 days. This pickle is not long lasting.
- This pickle is ready to eat.
- Kindly finish this pickle within 3 to 4 days.
- This pickle is not long lasting.
Serving: 100gram | Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg