Veg Momos and Chutney Recipe
Veg moms are very easy to make and tasty also, Momos can fill your stomach and also satisfy your taste buds in very short time. Try this yummy momos recipe and teekhi chutney also…Attach video in the last.
Servings 4 people
Cost 20 rupee
- Fry Pan / Wok
- Momos Maker
Stuffings Ingredients :
- 2 cup Grated Cabbage
- 1 cup Grated Carrot
- 2 unit Green Chilli
- 4 unit Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp White Portion of Spring Onion
- 2 tbsp Green Portion of Spring Onion
- 3 tsp Oil
Dough Ingredients :
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Oil
- First Make a Dough.
- Add Salt in the All Purpose Flour.
- Add Small Portions of Water to Make a Dough.
- Don't Add all the Water at a Time.
- Ratio of All Purpose Flour to Water should be 3 : 1.
- Knead the Dough for 5 minutes
- We are Kneading the Dough for 5 minute to Generate Gluten.
- After 5 minute, Apply 1/2 tsp of Oil on the Surface of Dough.
- Cover with One Lid for 30 minutesMeanwhile.
- We make Stuffings of Momos.
- Place a Fry Pan on the Gas.
- Gas Flame Should be High. Pour Oil in the Fry Pan.
- Wait Oil to Heat. Oil is Hot Now.
- Add Chopped Ginger Garlic, Green Chilli.
- Reduce Gas Flame to Low.
- Fry for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, Add White Portion of Spring Onion. Fry for 10 seconds.
- Add Grated Carrot, Fry for 2 minutes. Reduce Gas Flame to Medium.
- Don't Overcook.
- After 2 minutes, Add Grated Cabbage.
- Fry for 2 minutes. Don't Overcook, When We Steam Momos, Vegetable's will Automatically Cook.
- After 2 minutes, Add Black Pepper, Add Salt Mix and Fry for 2 minute.
- After 2 minutes, Add Green Portion of Spring Onion ,Mix and Switch off the Gas.
- Momos Stuffings is Ready.
- Wait to Cool Down Momos Stuffings.
- 30 minutes of Resting time of Dough is Over Now.
- Dough became very Soft.
- Take Small Portion of Dough and Cover Rest of Dough with Plate.
- Make Small Balls from the Dough, Take Some All Purpose Flour Dust to Roll Out Momos Envelop.
- Round Dough, Adjust Momos Size as per Your Choice.
- Wrap Dough Ball with All Purpose Flour Dust, Roll Out Envelop of Momos.
- Make Envelop very Thin, It should not be Thick.
- Fill Stuffings.
- Now Add 1.5 tsp of Stuffings or as per Your Choice.
- Now Close Momos.
- Make Plate of Edges One Over Other with Light Hand Once Plate making is Done, Twist Momos with Light Hand.
- Momos is Ready, Make Rest of Momos Like This.
- In 1 cup All Purpose Flour Approximately 19 Moms are made.
- Now Steam Momos.
- Take Momos Maker or A SieveIf.
- If you are using Sieve, Place Sieve Above Vessel having Warm Water Cover Sieve with Plate and Steam.
- Pour Water, Water should be 40% of Vessel's Volume.
- Grease Sieve with Oil, So that Momos will not Stick on the Surface of Sieve.
- Place MomosDo the Same, If You are using More than One Sieve.
- Cover with LidSteam for 20-22 minutes on Medium Flame.
- If You want to cook Less, then Steam for 15 minutes only 20-22 minutes are Over Now .
- Switch off the Gas.
- Open Lid after 5 minute.
- After 5 Minutes. Open the Lid.
- Momos are Properly Cooked. Now Serve Hot
Eat momos with Momos Chutney https://youtu.be/qmOcyCoNhq4
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 585mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg