Spanish Omelette Recipe | Easiest Breakfast Recipe| Tortilla De Patatas | Tortilla De Papas
Spanish Omelette is very famous and easy to make, this only one omelette can fulfil your taste buds along with stomach, Try this yummy and quick breakfast and snacks recipe and share your experiences in the comment section. Watch attached video…
Servings 3 People
Cost 25 rupee
- Fry Pan
- Spatula/ Chamcha
- Hand Mixer
- 3 Unit Potato/ Aalo
- 3 Unit Egg/ Anda
- 1 Unit Onion/ Pyaz
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chat Masala Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 3 tsp Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 tsp Oil
- to taste Salt
- Place fry pan on the gas, gas flame should be high.
- Pour 3 tsp of oil. Wait oil to heat, add sliced onion.
- Fry onion till it become little soft.
- Add chopped potatoes.
- Add salt and fry potatoes, cover fry pan with lid for 2 minute.
- Remove lid after 2 minute, till now 80% of potatoes are cooked, cook remaining uncooked potatoes on medium flame without covering with lid.
- Once potatoes are cooked.
- Take one vessel, transfer cooked potatoes in it , and 3 eggs.
- Add chat masala powder, red chilli powder, salt and black pepper powder and mix.
- Place one fry pan on the gas.
- Pour 1 tsp of oil in it, Once oil is hot, pour half of the amount of cooked mixture. Then sprinkle mozzarella cheese and add remaining half of mixture.
- Cook on medium flame for 2 minute.
- Check the edges of omelette with spatula.
- Flip the omelette.
- Cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Omelette is cooked, switch off the gas and serve hot.
You can also try Bread Egg Toast
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 68kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 31mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 33IU | Calcium: 25mg