Mint Tomato / Pudina Tamatar Chutney
Chutney is very important part of our daily life. We include chutney in our diet to increase taste of the food. In chutney we add spices,that increase the tanginess and taste as well.In many ways chutney gives nutrition to the body.Chutney have various types.Here we will learn to make mint tomato / pudina tamatar chutney.Follow step by step method to make mint tomato / pudina tamatar chutney …
Servings 6 people
Cost 10 rupee
- Mixer Grinder
- 1 unit Medium Tomato/ Chhota Tamatar
- 5 tsp Mint/ Pudina
- 1 unit Green Chili/ Hari Mirch
- 2 tsp Lemon / Neembu Juice
- 3 clove Garlic/ Lehsun
- As per taste Salt/ Namak, or Black Salt
- To make Mint Tomato Chutney take 5 teaspoons of mint.
- Take one medium sized tomato, one green chilli, 3 garliccloves and 2 teaspoons lemon juice with it.
- Cut the tomatoes and put in the jar of the mixer grinder, add green chili, mint, lemon juice, and salt to taste. You can also use black salt if you want.
- Then grind chutney, do not grind the chutney too much. The chutney should be coarsely ground, for this, you must first grind chutney for 3seconds, then stop, after that again grind for 3 seconds and check if the chutney is coarsely crushed, otherwise grind again for 3 seconds.
- When the chutney is crushed, take it out in a separate bowl, try to transfer the chutney in a ceramic bowl, so that the taste of the chutney remains good for a long time.
- Eat chutney with puri, paratha or dal rice.
- Make sure chutney should not be watery.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1100IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg