Yummy Veg Maggie
Maggi is really a dream come true for those who are looking for food that is easy to make. Simple maggi, however, can be a bit boring for everyone because there's only a masala taste.That's precisely why we got this special recipe for you for Vegetable Masala Maggi Noodles. This snack recipe provides your boring noodles a healthy as well as a delicious twist as several veggies are added to it.Because maggi is loved by individuals of all generations, you don't have to think twice while serving people of distinct ages.Especially children have a unique place for maggi in their hearts. They will definitely be surprised by this innovative manner of creating maggi.You can serve them as an evening snack or just create them when you experience those erratic pangs of hunger.
Servings 1 People
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- Big Spoon
- 1 Unit Masala Maggi 70 gram packet, 70 gram packet
- 1 Unit Small Onion / Pyaz, Chopped / Chhote pieces me kata hua
- 1 Unit Tomato / Tamatar, Chopped / Chhote pieces me kata hua
- 1 Unit Small Potato / Chhota Aloo, Chopped / Chhote pieces me kata hua
- 1 – 2 tsp Green Pea / Hari Matar, if you like more pea, you can take 2 tbsp pea
- 1 / 4 tsp Mustard Seeds / Rai
- 1 Unit Green Chilli / Hari Mirch, Chopped / Chhote pieces me kata hua
- 2 tbsp Oil
- First take one fry pan or kadai, and place kadai on the gas. Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the kadai.
- Add chopped potato to the kadai.
- Stir and fry the potatoes with spatula.
- Fry the potatoes till they turn brown.
- Remove the potatoes from kadai and keep them aside.
- Now put the same pan on the gas again. Add 1 teaspoon oil. Add mustard seeds when oil become hot.
- After that add chopped onion in the kadai.
- Fry onion till they turn brown.
- Once onion become brown, add chopped tomato in the kadai.
- Fry till tomatoes are cooked.Remove and keep in a separate plate
- Now put the same pan on the gas again. Add 1.5 cup of water and peas.
- After that add maggi masala and wait till water starts boiling.
- Break maggi into 4 pieces. Add maggi also in the kadai.
- Add tomato which we previously fried.
- Stir maggi with spatula, and add fried potato.
- Dry excess water of maggie.
- Now maggi is ready, sprinkle coriander leaves on maggi. Serve hot.
If you want you can sprinkle chat masala on the maggie. You can also try this snacks recipe, Dhaniya Aloo/ Aloo Chat/ Coriander Chutney Potato