Cauliflower Stuffed Flatbread/ Gobhi Paratha / गोभी पराठा
Cauliflower Stuffed/ Gobhi paratha is very tasty to eat and also it is made very quickly, as well as there are not many calories in cauliflower, so eating it also keeps your weight under control. If your mind is doing something good and spicy then cauliflower stuffed paratha is a very good option.Follow the steps given below to make Cauliflower Stuffed Flatbread/ Gobhi Paratha…
Servings 7 People
Cost 40 rupee
- Big Bowl
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- Big Spoon
- Small Bowl
- 250 grams Cauliflower/ Gobhi
- 14 tsp Wheat Flour/ Atta, 1 paratha will take 2 tsp of wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder/ Lal Mirch Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 3/4 tsp Raw Mango Powder/ Amchur Powder
- 10 tsp Oil/ Desi Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed/ Jeera
- 1 pinch asafoetida/ Heeng
- 1 Unit Big Onion / Bada Pyaz, optional
- 1 Unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder/ Dhaniya Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander leaves / Dhaniya Patti
- as per taste Salt/ Namak
- To make cauliflower paratha take 14 teaspoons of flour.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon salt to the flour, add 2 tsp oil in flour and mix oil with flour.
- Now take water in a glass.
- Knead the dough by adding a little water, take care not to add more water at one time.
- Add a little water, knead the dough very well, the dough is kneaded like bread, not too hard and not too soft.
- Make small holes in the dough and sprinkle few drops of water in it.
- Cover the dough with a plate for at least 5 minutes.Resulting the dough settles well so that the paratha can be soft and well-formed.
- After this take 250 grams of cauliflower.
- Cauliflower contains insects, so wash the cauliflower with hot water.Warm the water in a vessel, add salt to the water.
- Water does not have to boil, water must be warm.
- Break the cauliflower into pieces and put the pieces in hot water and leave it for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes to 15 minutes remove the pieces of cauliflower and wash them with clean water.
- Now grate the cauliflower with the grater.
- Take a big onion, finely chop the onion.This step is optional if you don't like onion avoid this step.
- Take a green chili, wash the chili water, chop the green chili.
- Cut approximately 2 tablespoons of green coriander leaves.
- Put a kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Add a spoon of oil to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Turn the flame on high.
- When the oil is hot, then add cumin seeds to the oil.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add a pinch of asafoetida.
- After this add chopped onion, fry the onion for 2 minutes.
- After this add chopped green chilies, fry onions, and green chilies.
- Fry the onion until light brown.
- Now add the grated cauliflower.
- Add half teaspoon coriander powder, half teaspoon red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon garam masala to the cauliflower.
- Add salt with it.
- Turn down the flame to medium.
- Now fry the cauliflower.
- Fry the cauliflower for 5 minutes.
- Press cauliflower with hand, weather the cauliflower is cooked or not.
- When the cauliflower is 90% cooked, then put 3/4 teaspoon of sour powder in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- And fry the cauliflower for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander leaves in cauliflower stuffing.
- Mix coriander leaves well with a spoon.
- Now take a little cauliflower in a spoon and eat to check if the spice is made right, that is, the salt is fine or not.
- Now take out the cauliflower spices on a separate plate.
- Now the water you had previously sprinkled in the dough. Open the plate and knead the dough for a minute. Now the dough will be smooth.
- After this, take out the dough in a bowl and keep it.
- Now take the flour dust in a plate, take 7 to 8 teaspoons of oil in a bowl along with it.
- If you use more oil in the paratha then take a little more oil. You can also use desi ghee or butter instead of oil.
- Now take a rolling pin to make paratha.
- Take 30 grams of dough.Make the dough in a circular shape.
- After this, apply a little flour dust on the dough and roll it to make 4-inch disc.
- Now spread 1 or 1.5 teaspoons of gobi stuffing on the disc.
- Now close the edges of the disc with a hand according to the image given below, so that the stuffing closes in due course.
- Now dip the dough in flour dust.
- After this, roll the paratha with a light hand, so that stuffing should not come out from the dough.
- Spread more flour dust around the dough so that the parathas can be rolled well.
- The size of the paratha disc should be 4 to 5 inches.
- If the stuffing starts coming out of the paratha while rolling the paratha, then apply some more flour dust on the paratha disc.
- Now put the paratha on the griddle/ tawa.
- Change the side of the paratha after 30 seconds.
- Again Change the side of the paratha after 40 seconds.
- Take one teaspoon of oil or desi ghee in a spoon and spread it on the paratha. Apply oil or desi ghee on the whole surface of the paratha.
- Now again change the side of the paratha, and apply oil or desi ghee on the other side as well.
- Press and roast the paratha with the help of a spoon.
- Properly cook the paratha, paratha should not be uncooked.
- Bake both sides of the paratha properly, making sure that the paratha does not burn.
- Make the remaining parathas as well.Eat the paratha with Tamatar Dhaniya Chutney and curd.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg