Broccoli Potato Dry Recipe/ Broccoli Aloo Sookhi Sabji
Broccoli is not a very popular vegetable, but it cannot be denied that it is a treasure of qualities. Protein, calcium, carbohydrate,iron, vitamin A, C, and many other nutrients are found in plenty. Many types of salts are also found in it, which are helpful in keeping the sugar level balanced.To make broccoli potato dry recipe follow given method steps by steps …
Servings 4 People
Cost 40 rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- 300 grams Broccoli
- 1 Unit Potato / Aloo
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper/ Kali Mirch Powder
- 2 tsp Lemon/ Neembu Juice
- as per taste Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed / Jeera
Take 300 grams of cabbage to make a dry vegetable of broccoli potato. You can take more or less the amount of broccoli.
- Broccoli can contain insects, so take water in a vessel.
When the water becomes slightly hot. Then add the broccoli to the hot water. Allow the broccoli to remain in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli from the water after 10 minutes.
- Cut the broccoli.
- Take one potato, peel the potato. Cut the potato into small pieces.
- Put a kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Keep the flame on medium.
- Add 1.5 tsp of oil in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- When the oil is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds to the oil.
- And broken red chili together.
- When the cumin seeds start crackling, put the chopped potatoes in the pan.
- Add a little salt to the potato, remember that salt should be added according to the amount of potato.
- Cover the plate on the kadhai/fry pan.
- Put a heavy vessel on the kadhai/ fry pan. If there is no heavy vessel, then fill water in a vessel and place the pot of water on the plate of the kadhai/ fry pan.
- After 5 minutes, remove the plate from the kadhai/ fry pan.
- By now the potato must have been cooked, press the potato to see if the potato is cooked or not.
- If the potato is cooked, add chopped broccoli in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Mix the potatoes well in the broccoli, add half a teaspoon of black pepper powder to the broccoli.
- Mix the black pepper powder in the broccoli. Add about 5 teaspoons of water to the pan.
- Add some salt with it. Cover the broccoli with a plate.
- Remove the plate of embroidery after 4 to 5 minutes.
- Keep in mind that broccoli is not cooked much. When broccoli is 90% cooked, then add 3 teaspoons lemon juice in the last.
- Fry the broccoli for 2 minutes.
- Dry broccoli potato vegetable is ready.
- You can also eat dry vegetables of broccoli potatoes, dry bread, paratha or empty broccoli potatoes.
- Broccoli is very helpful in reducing weight.
- Eating broccoli protects against heart diseases.
- Carotenoids lutein is found in broccoli. It keeps the arteries of the heart healthy. Consumption of this reduces the risk of heart attack and other diseases.
- The potassium present in it does not allow cholesterol levels to rise.
- Consumption of broccoli also reduces the risk of cancer.
- Taking small amounts of folate increases the risk of depression.
- Plenty of folate is found in broccoli.
- It is very important to maintain the mood. Also it is also necessary for mental health.
- An adequate amount of vitamin C is found in broccoli. Vitamin C helps to boost the immune system in the body and prevent infection.
- Pregnant women should consume broccoli regularly.
- The elements present in it are not only beneficial for the health and development of the child, but also keep the mother away from many types of infections.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 26kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 467IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg