Chhola Curry / White Chana Curry
Today we will see how to make chickpeas of Bhature Chhola is a major recipe of eastern part of Uttar Pradesh. Chola is also very much eaten in Punjab. Chhole bhatura can be made in many ways such as simple Chhola Punjabi Chhola. Chhole is also available as white chickpea and it is called Chickpea in English. Today, whatever I tell you to make chickpeas, it is very easy and it can be made very quickly, although we eat chickpeas with bhatura but we can also eat chickpeas with puris. You can also eat it, it is a very tasty recipe and if you are bored of eating rice of dal every day, then chickpeas are a very good way to change your taste. By the way, it seems that it is very difficult to make chickpeas and it is very time consuming, but tell me from the recipe, you can make chickpeas very easily, very quickly and in very tasty ways. Follow the steps given below and also give feedback how you like this chickpeas Let's start ...
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 5 People
- 200 Grams Chickpea / White Chhola, Pour water into Chickpea for 6 - 8 hours
- 1 Unit Big Onion / Bada Pyaz, Finely Chopped
- 6 Unit Clove / Laung
- 1 Unit Big Cardamom / Badi Elaichi
- 2 Unit Bay Leaf / Tej Patta
- 7 Unit Black Pepper / Kali Mirch
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed / Jeera
- 3 Unit Small Cardamon / Chhoti Elaichi
- 1 Unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch, Finely Chopped
- 3 Unit Big Tomato / Bade Tamatar, Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp Turmeric (haldi) powder
- 1.5 tsp Coriander / Dhaniya Powder
- 2 tsp Chhola Powder, If chhola powder is not present, then take 1 tbsp Garama Masala Powder
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- 2 tsp Black Tea / Chai Patti
- 1/2 tsp Raw Mango / Amchur Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chili / Lal Mirch Powder
- 3 tsp Oil
- Soak the chickpeas in water for 8 hours.
- Wash the chickpeas with water, add them to the cooker, and also add salt.
- Whistle in the cooker, 3 whistles on high heat and 2 whistles on low heat.
- Put 2 teaspoons of tea leaves and half a glass of water in a pan and give it to the gas. Boil tea leaves.
- Sieve the tea water with a sieve And pour that water into the cooker.
- Now take big cardamom, black pepper, bay leaves, cloves, green cardamom.
- Put gas on the pan. Add 3 tsp of oil.
- Now add cumin seeds and when the cumin starts crackling, add black pepper, Green cardamom, Add bay leaves and big cardamom.
- Add chopped onions and green chillies to the kadai / pan.
- Fry the onion until light brown.
- When the onions are roasted add chopped tomatoes and turmeric powder.
- Add some salt and stir, Then put the lid on the Kadai / pan.
- Cook tomatoes.
- When tomatoes are cooked, Then add coriander powder and chhola masala and grama masala to it.
- Cook the spices and if the spices are too dry in oil, then cook the spices by adding 4 teaspoons of water to cook the spices.
- Add 1.5 glasses of water and salt as per taste.
- Let the vegetable boil.
- Add half a teaspoon of Amchur powder and half a teaspoon of red chili powder to the vegetable and allow the vegetable to cook on low heat for 7 minutes.
- Turn off the gas after cooking the vegetables, Add green coriander leaves over the vegetable.
- Serve hot chickpeas with puri or rice.