Coconut Laddu / Nariyal Ka Laddu
Coconut is very good for health and is also very tasty to eat. The raw white meat inside a coconut is referred to as the kernel. It has a firm texture and delicious, slightly sweet flavour. If you have a whole coconut, you can scrape the raw meat out of the shell and eat it. In its processed form, you’ll usually find it sliced, shaved, or grated. Grated coconut is also called as coconut powder or coconut boora. Coconut laddus can be eaten in any season, whatever the season, coconut has very few calories. So this coconut dessert is also very effective in reducing your body weight, Because it is made of coconut powder, coconut powder has very little fat. This coconut dessert is made very quickly and is very tasty to eat as well as very beneficial for health. I will tell you a very easy method of making coconut laddus which is very tasty to eat. Follow the steps given below to make delicious coconut laddus ...
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 9 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 8 Pieces
- 1 cup Coconut / Nariyal Powder
- 3 tsp Sugar / Cheeni
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom / Elaichi Powder
- 1 tsp Desi Ghee
- 1/2 cup Milk / Dhoodh
- Take 1 cup coconut powder or boora.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar. You can use sugar as per your wish. More or less but even if you eat more sugar, do not add more than half a cup of sugar. I am not making too much sweet nor faded ladoos here. Do not add sugar at all if someone has sugar. Coconut powder is naturally sweet. So it would be nice to eat ladoos without sugar as well.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk also.
- After that take 1 tsp of desi ghee.
- Take 1/4 tsp cardamom / elaichi powder.
- Put kadai / fry pan on the gas. Add a cup of coconut powder or boora to the kadai / fry pan.
- Stir the coconut powder with a spatula so that the moisture of the coconut powder runs out. Fry for a minute.
- After that add sugar, cardamom powder along with 1/2 cup of milk.
- Fry this mixture with a spatula. Fry till the milk dries while frying the mixture.
- When the milk of the mixture dries. Then add a spoon of desi ghee and stir with a spatula.
- Fry the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Now switch off the gas. Let the mixture cool.
- When the mixture cools down. Then make the laddus with a light hand.
- Take a spoonful of coconut dust after making laddus.
- Wrap dust of coconut on all coconut Laddu's.
- Delicious coconut laddu's are ready to eat. Enjoy this delicious and instant desert.
- Coconuts are known for their versatility of uses, ranging from food to cosmetics.
- The inner flesh of the mature seed, as well as the coconut milk extracted from it, forms a regular part of the diets of many people in the tropics and subtropics.
- Coconuts are distinct from other fruits because their endosperm contains a large quantity of clear liquid, called coconut water or coconut juice.