Punjabi Potato Cauliflower Dry Recipe/ Punjabi Aloo Gobhi Sookhi Sabhji
Punjabi potato cauliflower is very tasty to eat, Punjabi food is always spicy and spicy.
The biggest specialty of eating Punjabi is that it contains a lot of butter and spices.
To make Punjabi Potato Cauliflower Dry Recipe/ Punjabi Aloo Gobhi Sookhi Sabhji, follow the steps given below…
Servings 4 people
Cost 25 rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- 250 grams Cauliflower/ Gobhi
- 1/2 cup Green Peas/ Hari Matar
- 1 unit Big Potato/ Bada Aloo
- 1 unit Green Chili/ Hari Mirch
- 1 inch Ginger/ Adrak
- 5 clove Garlic/ Lehsun
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder / Lal Mirch Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander / Dhaniya Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder/ Haldi Powder
- 1/2 tsp Raw Mango Powder/Amchur Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed / Jeera
- 2 tsp Mustard Oil/ Sarson Ka Tel
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves / Dhaniya Patti
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- To make Punjabi Potato Cauliflower Dry Recipe/ Punjabi Aloo Gobhi Sookhi Sabhji, take 250 grams of cauliflower.
- Take a vessel, put some water in the vessel, add some salt to the water.
- When the water becomes slightly hot, then put cauliflower pieces in the hot water.
- Allow the cauliflower to stay in hot water for 5 minutes, so that if there are insects in the cauliflower, then the insects are removed.
- After that remove the cauliflower from hot water and wash it with clean water.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces. Take care not to make the cauliflower pieces too small.
- After this take a potato, the potato should be big.
- Peel the potato and cut the potato into small square shapes.
- Finely chop an inch of ginger.
- Then finely chop 1 green chili.
- Peel 4 to 5 garlic cloves and chop them finely.
- Take 60 grams or half a cup of green peas.
- Put the peas in a pot and boil it well with water.
- When the peas boil, remove them from the water and keep them in a separate bowl.
- Put a kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Add 2 teaspoons of mustard oil to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Keep in mind that use mustard oil only, by using mustard oil to cook the cauliflower vegetable, the cauliflower vegetable becomes very tasty.
- The method of making every vegetable is different, which oil we use to make it, is also important.
- Some vegetables are made good in mustard oil, some vegetables are good in desi ghee, or some vegetables are suitable in refined oil.
- Although most people use refined for making vegetables, some vegetables are tasty only by making in mustard oil.
- Punjabi cauliflower potato vegetable tastes very tasty by making it in mustard oil.
- When the oil is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds to the oil.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add chopped ginger and chopped green chilies, chopped garlic to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Fry the ginger, garlic and green chilies.
- Then add chopped potatoes.
- And later add chopped cauliflower along with it.
- Mix the potatoes and cauliflower with a spatula.
- After this, put half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- After this, put salt in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Mix turmeric and salt well with cauliflower and potatoes.
- Cover the kadhai fry pan with a plate, slow down the flame.
- Remove the plate from the pan after 2 minutes, stir the cauliflower and potatoes with a spoon.
- Cover the plate again on the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Open the plate of kadhai/ fry pan again after 2 minutes to 3 minutes.
- And press the cauliflower and potato to see if it is cooked or not, if not cooked then add 3 teaspoons of water and stir with a spatula.
- After this, cover the plate again.
- Keep the flame on low.
- After 3 minutes, remove the plate again and check if the potatoes and cauliflower are cooked or not.
- When the potatoes and cauliflower are cooked, add boiled peas to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Mix the peas well with potatoes, cauliflower.
- After this, cover the kadhai/ fry pan once again with the plate.
- Remove the plate of kadhai/ fry pan after 3 minutes.
- Put half a teaspoon of red chilli powder in the kadhai/ fry pan, you can increase or decrease the quantity of red chilli powder according to taste.
- After this add one spoon coriander powder and 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder.
- Add half a teaspoon of raw mango/amchur powder with it. Mix all the spices well with cauliflower and potatoes.
- Pour 2 spoons of water into the kadhai/fry pan and stir with a spoon.
- After this, cover the kadhai/ fry pan with a plate.
- After 2 minutes, remove the plate of the kadhai/ fry pan and stir it with a spatula.
- Fry the vegetable while stirring for a minute.
- Punjabi cauliflower potato dry vegetable is ready.
- Take out the Punjabi cauliflower potato dry vegetable in a separate bowl.
- Serve with chopped green coriander on punjabi cauliflower potato dry vegetable.
You can also try Potato Cauliflower Dry Recipe/ Aloo Gobhi Sookhi Sabhji