Potato Onion Oil Mashed | Aloo Pyaz Oil Bharta
Aloo ka Bharta is a North Indian recipe made by using potatoes and a lot of Indian spices. Aloo bharta has several names like choke, bhaate popular in various part of India ( Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan and other states ). Mashed potatoes are mixed with spices and flavoured depending on the based of state, family and personal preference. Aloo Bharta is a super yummy Indian style spiced mashed potato recipe. This is very easy recipe and can make very quickly and exotic in eating. Aloo bharta can serve with dal and rice or with dal and chapati. You can also use in pani poori fillings. See how to make Potato Onion bharta recipe with detailed step by step photos as given below…
Servings 2 People
- Pressure Cooker
- 2 Unit Potato, Potato should be boiled
- 1 Unit onion, chopped
- 1/2 Unit green chilly, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice, optional amchur powder/ mango powder
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilly / Lal Mirch Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves / Dhaniya Patti, finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Take 1 raw potato. Boil them in cooker, give 2 whistle after that close the gas stove.
- Peel off the potato.
- Take Onion and green chilly.
- After that chop onion and green chilly.
- After that mash potatoes.
- Add onion, green chilly, coriander leaves.
- Mix all ingredients.
- After that add red chilly powder and oil in the mixture. If you have mango pickle then take 1 tsp of oil from the pickle. This will add extra flavour to the mixture.
- After that add salt and lemon juice and 5 tsp of water.
- Now exotic, yummy and flavoured bharta / mashed potato is ready
If you do not have lemon then you can add amchur / raw mango powder. You can also try aloo tamatar pyaz bharta/ mashed potato tomato onion.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 2kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 2mg