Restaurant Style Kadhai Matar Mushroom Masala || Green Peas Mushroom Pot Gravy || Gluten Free
This Kadhai Matar Mushroom Masala gravy recipe is very easy to make and very delicious also As we know Mushroom is very good for health, it has lot of nutritional values. Try this recipe and tell your experience in the comment section.
Servings 6 People
Cost 55 Rupee
- Kadhai/ Fry Pan/ Wok
- Mixer Grinder
- 200 grams Mushroom
- 3 Unit Tomato / tamatar
- 2 Unit Onion/ Pyaz
- 3 tsp Butter/ Desi Ghee/ oil
- 15 Unit Cashews/ Kaju
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder / Dhaniya Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder/ Haldi Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder / Lal Mirch Powder
- 2 tsp Beaten Curd/ Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed
- 2 Unit Green Chilli
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
- First clean the mushrooms for 5 to 6 time with clean water so that dust should not be there.
- Take 2 medium size onion, 3 medium size tomato, 2 green chilli and 5 to 6 garlic cloves
- Chop the mushrooms in medium size, cut 1 mushroom in 6 to 8 pieces.
- Chop the onion and tomato in big size as we have to grind them after frying.
- Same way cut green chillies also.
- Put the fry pan on the gas, switch on the gas.
- Now take 2 teaspoon of butter in the fry pan.
- Once butter melts, add chopped onion, and garlic along with that Red Chillies also.
- Fry for 30 second, after 30 second add chopped tomatoes.
- Reduce the gas flame to medium, cover the fry pan with lid and cook onion, tomato, garlic, green chillies for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minute open the lid of the fry pan and stir vegetables.
- Cook for 2 minutes more, once onion and garlic start showing light brown colour, switch off the gas and wait for few minutes cool the vegetables.
- Once vegetables are cool make a paste using mixer grinder.
- Now again put a fry pan on gas, and add 1 tsp of butter in the fry pan.
- Once butter melts, add cumin seeds, when cumin seeds started crackling, add chopped mushroom.
- Fry mushroom for 30 seconds after that add turmeric powder and salt as per taste.
- Fry for few seconds, at this time mushroom will start releasing water. Reduce the gas flame to medium and cover the fry pan with lid for 5 minutes, stir in between in 5 minutes duration.
- After 5 minutes mushrooms will be cooked and excess water should have been gone.
- Now add paste with mushroom. After that add coriander powder, red chilli powder in the paste.
- Add one cup of water to mushrooms. If you think gravy is thick add some more water, but do not add too much amount of water.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Check if the salt is correct otherwise add some more salt.
- After 5 minutes add 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi in the gravy.
- Close the lid for 2 minutes, gas flame should be low.
- After 2 minutes matar mushroom masala is ready. Switch off the gas and transfer button mushroom masala in a bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped green coriander leaves enjoy this yummy recipe with roti, paratha, Puri or rice.
You can try few more recipe’s of mushroom…