Radish(Daikon) Paratha/ Mooli Paratha
Radish/ daikon is full of dietary fiber, which helps with digestion issues. If you have enough mooli salad every day, your bowel movement will be smooth.Radish is full of vitamins A, C, E, B6, potassium, and other minerals, radishes can give your whole body an immunity boost. Mooli is also high on antioxidants and anthocyanins, which means that it's quite good for your heart as well.Radish paratha is very tasty to eat and is good for the stomach.To make Radish Paratha follow the step by step below…
Servings 10 people
Cost 50 rupee
- Griddle/ Tawa
- Big Spoon
- Rolling Pin
- 20 tsp Wheat Flour / Atta
- 4 Unit Raddish
- 10 tsp Oil/ Desi Ghee/ Tel
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder / Lal Mirch Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- 1/2 tsp Raw Mango Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander / Dhaniya Powder
- 1 tsp Green Coriander Leaves / Hari Dhaniya Patti
- 1 tsp Butter/ Makkhan
To make Radish Paratha, take about 4 radishes of medium size.
Wash the radish with water.
- Grate the radish with the grater.
- Squeeze out the water from the radish. And take out the radish on a separate plate.
- Do not throw the extracted water by squeezing it from the radish.
- Take about 20 teaspoons of flour in a bowl, add 2 tsp of oil in the flour and mix it well.
Add about 1/4 teaspoon salt to the flour.
- Now knead the dough with the radish water.
If reddish water finishes, then take normal water to kneed the dough.
- Knead the dough like bread. The dough should not be too hard.
- While kneading the dough of any stuffed paratha, keep in mind that the dough should be as stiff or soft as the stuffing.
That is, the viscosity of dough and stuffings should be the same.
- Now knead the dough and keep it in a separate bowl and cover the plate so that the
dough settles well.
- Now take grated radish.
Add half a teaspoon red chili powder to the radish.
- Add half teaspoon coriander powder, salt as per taste, 1/4 garam masala, chopped
- If you do not like garam masala, do not add garam masala.
Mix all the spices in the radish.
- Now put the griddle on the gas.
Keep the flame on medium.
- After this, take the dough, radish stuffings, oil, flour dust.
- Now take about 30 grams of dough.
Now roll out bread with the help of a rolling pin.
After a little flour dust on the disc and roll it to make a 4-inch disc.
- Now take 1.5 teaspoons of radish stuffings. And put the stuffing of radish in the bread.
- Make stuffed balls by pressing the corners of the bread, so that the stuffings are properly filled inside.
Now apply the flour dust in the dough ball.
- Now roll the paratha with a rolling pin.
- Take care to roll the paratha with light pressure by rolling pin so that the stuffings do not come out.
- Roll the parathas well.
- Now put the paratha on the griddle.
Turn the side of paratha after about 30 seconds.
- Now spread a spoon of oil or desi ghee on the paratha and spread it on the paratha,
you can also use butter if you want.
- Now change the side of the paratha.
- And on the other side of the paratha also apply a spoon of oil or desi ghee.
- Bake the parathas with a spoon.
- Keep in mind that the heat of the gas should be medium.
- While baking the paratha, keep in mind that the paratha should not be burnt.
- Make remaining parathas with the remaining dough as well.
- Radish parathas are ready. Apply Butter on paratha.
Serve radish paratha with chutney.
- You can also serve radish parathas with pickle or curd.
- Radish is chock full of dietary fiber, which helps with digestion issues. If you have enough mooli salad every day, your bowel movement will be smooth.
- Radish veggie has anti-congestive properties, which help clear the mucus from your throat and
- Radish is full of vitamins A, C, E, B6, potassium, and other minerals, radishes can give your whole body an immunity boost. Mooli is also high on antioxidants and anthocyanins, which means that it’s quite good for your heart as well.
- Rich in potassium, radishes can help keep blood pressure under control by maintaining the sodium-potassium balance in the body.
- Apart from all the vitamins in radishes, they also have phosphorous and zinc. These, when combined, can help get rid of dryness, acne, and rashes.
- Radish paratha is very tasty to eat and is good for the stomach.
- To make Radish Paratha follow the step by step below.